L’Oreal have launched a brand new sheet mask today which is part of their RevitaLift collection. There are now four different products within the range; the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask, the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Serum, the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Day Cream and the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Night Cream.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask features ultra-thin Japanese cotton tissue technology it has been formulated into an ultra-thin 0.3mm tissue mask that perfectly moulds to the skin. This means it can reach even the finest lines for best results.
The experience of wearing the sheet mask is refreshing, with an intense cooling sensation. After one mask, thanks to the Hyaluronic Acid, skin is instantly replumped with moisture, feels fresher and smoother.
After three masks, fine lines appear less visible and skin texture looks refined. Skin looks radiant, with more glow, and feels firmer.
- Our skincare product tolerance is evaluated on all skin types, even sensitive skin, and tested under dermatological control with a minimum of 600 applications.
- Efficacy is proven in clinical or consumer studies conducted by independent institutes.
- L’Oréal has been committed to a world without animal testing or more than 30 years.
1. Unfold and apply the formula-soaked mask on a clean face with the protective film on the outside.
2. Remove the protective film and adjust the mask to your face.
3. After 15mins remove the mask and massage the excess onto the face & neck, or remove it with a cotton pad. Discard the mask after use.
The L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask is £4.99 and it contains 35ml of product. The ultra-thin Japanese cotton tissue technology was formulated into an ultra-thin 0.3mm tissue mask that has been designed to perfectly mould to the skin, so it could reach even the finest of lines.
It’s so thin, it looks as if it’s made with gel and only needs 15 minutes to work its magic on the skin. I think this mask sounds really lovely, and exactly what my dehydrated skin could do with right now.
Whilst the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask is £4.99 full price, the L’Oreal skincare range is permanently on some sort of offer, so you might be able to get it even more affordably if you shop around.
All L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Tissue Mask images belong to L’Oreal.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!