The L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Wonder Water has launched as part of a new extension of the L’Oreal Dream Lengths collection. Many believe that the L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Wonder Water is the same product as the L’Oreal 8 Second Wonder Water which is available in the US, but they’re different products, with completely different ingredients.
I shared the brand new dry shampoo in the range yesterday, but the most exciting new addition is most definitely the L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Wonder Water.
“Wonder Water is a game changing new hair treatment by L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths that will transform your lengths in just 8 seconds!
Powered by Lamellar Water Technology the rinse-out liquid conditioner formula resurfaces hair fibres for hair that is 10x smoother* with glassy shine and a silky touch- in just 8 seconds. It doesn’t just work- it works wonders!”
The L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Wonder Water isn’t the first ‘Wonder Water’ we’ve seen from L’Oreal. They first launched an 8 Second Wonder Water back in March, and it was an instant sellout in the US, so it’s amazing we’ve finally got the product in the UK too.
So, what is a Wonder Water?
- A game-changing new hair treatment that visibly transforms lengths in just 8 seconds.
- Hair is 10x smoother*, with glassy shine and a silky touch.
- Wonder Water is a breakthrough damaged hair treatment, in a rinse-out liquid conditioner formula that’s powered by Lamellar Water Technology.
- Moisturising agents and amino acids target dry, damaged areas of hair, forming thin layers called Lamella to smooth hair’s surface instantly transforming lengths for silkier, shinier and healthier-looking hair.
- Wonder Water is effective on multiple hair types from fine to curly and this damaged hair treatment is also ideal for dry or frizzy long hair.
- Wonder Water’s silicone free, water-based formula has a weightless-feel even on hair that’s ultra-fine. It doesn’t just work, it works wonders!
The L’Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Wonder Water is currently only available at ASOS in the UK, but once this treatment launches at other L’Oreal Elvive stockists, I’ll be sure to update this post, but I for one, can’t wait to try this new launch.