The L’Oreal Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water is everywhere right now, with the ‘glass’ hair TikTok videos going viral, where people are using a comb to wiggle their hair around to show off a glass-like shine to the hair.
It does look amazing, and if the videos on TikTok are anything to go by, the L’Oreal Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water looks amazing. The L’Oreal Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water has not launched in the UK yet, but I am hoping it launches soon as I cannot wait to try it for myself.
L’Oreal Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water
L’Oréal Paris introduces the latest in innovative hair care technology with its first treatment that offers silkier, shinier, healthier-looking hair in 8 seconds with no weigh-down. The liquid formula looks like water, but contains breakthrough lamellar technology with powerful moisturizing agents and amino acid that provide the exact amount of care your hair needs, with no concern for over-caring.
With a traditional treatment you worry about weighing hair down, with Wonder Water there’s no worry. With a traditional treatment you might not see the results, with Wonder Water you get visible hair transformation from the first use. This is a new generation of premium treatment technology, to bring the world wonderful hair.
- Try Elvive 8 second wonder water by L’Oreal Paris, This rinse out lamellar moisturizing hair treatment transforms hair in 8 seconds for silkier, shinier, healthier looking hair
- A new generation of premium hair treatment, with its liquid form, wonder water stands out from conventional rinse-out treatments, upon contact with wet hair, It works in 8 seconds and visibly transforms hair from the 1st use
- It’s a blowout in a bottle, moisturizing agents and amino acid target damaged areas of hair, forming thin layers called lamellas to smooth hair’s surface with no weigh-down
- Breakthrough lamellar water technology is 8 seconds to silkier, shinier, healthier looking hair with a totally weightless feel unlike anything else in hair care
- Use 2-3 times per week on wet hair after shampoo, 1 dose for fine to medium textured hair, 2-3 doses for thick to curly textured hair, add 1 more dose if you have long hair, use conditioner after if preferred. Apply only to lengths, avoiding the scalp.
Hair Transformation in 8 Seconds
Hair is transformed in the first use for silkier, shinier, healthier looking hair in just 8 seconds. Wonder Water activates on wet hair providing a gentle warming sensation so you know it’s working. Follow your normal conditioning routine after using Wonder Water.
Directions – Use 2-3 times a week on wet hair after shampoo
- Apply directly to wet hair only to lengths, avoiding the scalp
- Massage through hair for 8 seconds
- Rinse out, avoiding contact with eyes
- Follow your normal conditioning routine (optional)
Look at these before and after shots of the L’Oreal Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water, and I love that L’Oreal have made it clear that the images are untouched. So many beauty brands use filters and enhancements on images to mislead consumers, but this is more likely to make me purchase the product.
You see brands use hair extensions in the ‘after’ shots of using hair products, and brands think consumers won’t even notice. I am dying to try this hair treatment as I’ve heard nothing but amazing things, and if you are lucky enough to be in the US, it’s available via Walmart.
All images belong to Walmart.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!