There’s a brand new launch in the L’Oreal Age Perfect collection; the L’Oreal Age Perfect Brow Densifier, which is a tinted brow gel designed to add volume and hold to the brows.
The Age Perfect collection is targeted towards those in their forties plus, but obviously, any age group can use any products they want to. If you’d like to find out more about this new brow gel, keep on reading…
L’Oreal Age Perfect Brow Densifier
“Age Perfect optically thickening eyebrow gel allows natural, defined brows. With the precision brush, the coloured gel can be applied evenly to the fine hair and the brows can be brushed in shape. It contains small fibres that provide fuller eyebrows.
Small gaps are easily and easily filled. The smooth texture is smudge-proof, long-lasting and does not flake.
At the same time, the formula with valuable ingredients such as jojoba oil and ceramide intensively nourishes and defines the brows.
With the Age Perfect eyebrow gel, the eyebrows are nourished, fixed, visually compacted and defined in just one application.”
The L’Oreal Age Perfect Brow Densifier is available in four different shades; 1 Gold Blond, 2 Ash Blond, 4 Taupe Grey and 5 Brown. I imagine there’s a shade 3 too, but I can’t find the name of that shade. It’s not the most diverse shade range, but they might launch a clear version too which would be suitable for everyone.
- The L’Oreal Age Perfect Brow Densifier nourishes, fixes, compresses visually and defines the eyebrows in just one application.
- The colour gel contains fibres that visually fill the eyebrows and make them look fuller.
- Small gaps can be easily and easily compensated for a natural, defined result.
- The smooth texture is smudge-proof, long-lasting and does not flake off.
- The formula with jojoba oil and ceramide intensively nourishes the fine brow hair.
Right now, the L’Oreal Age Perfect Brow Densifier is available via Amazon, Notino and Douglas. Once it launches at other retailers, I’ll be sure to update this post with the details.