LORAC used to be a super hyped up beauty brand within the beauty community 5-6 years ago, but you rarely see their products mentioned these days, which is a shame, as I love the LORAC products I’ve tried.
“Achieve sculpted perfection with three shades that work harmoniously together to achieve a naturally-chiseled look.
Each trio includes everything you need to achieve dimensional complexion perfection: a contour shade (warms & adds depth), a sculpt shade (further adds dimension to the angles of the face) & a highlight shade (brightens the high planes of the face).“
The LORAC Petite PRO Contour Palettes are $29 each, and they’re housed within brown cardboard packaging and contain three face powders as well as a mirror, with two different face palettes to choose from.
- The three shades work harmoniously together to achieve a naturally chiseled look
- Each trio includes two shades designed specifically to sharpen the hollows of the cheeks, hairline, nose, and jawline, while the matte highlight brightens
- A contour shade (warms and adds depth), a sculpt shade (further adds dimension to the angles of the face), and a highlight shade (brightens the high planes of the face)
- Formulated with photo-luminescent technology to capture, diffuse and soften
- Surrounding light, these pigments work together to smooth out features for a complexion that appears younger and flawlessly sculpted
- Travel-friendly, lightweight palette fits easily inside any makeup bag or purse, making it easy to do touch ups on the go
- Vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, mineral oil-free and certified asbestos free talc
The two LORAC Petite PRO Contour Palettes each contain a highlighter shade, and two shades of contour powders to both sculpt and bronze the skin. I really like how sleek the packaging is, and if you’re looking for an all matte contour palette, these might be worth a try…