This year sees Father’s Day fall on the 20th of June, and this specially curated edit of grooming treats would make a great gift idea for the man in your life…
“This month, it’s all about that special guy in your life. Why not treat your #1 man to some self-love and much needed R&R with the ultra-indulgent MANKIND Father’s Day box (Worth over £132!).
From an energising body lotion to the multi-tasking multi-balm, there’s something for every Dad in this special box. Get gifting this indulgent treat for just £45!“
The Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Box is on sale for £45, however subscribers of the Lookfantastic #LFBeautyBox can get a £5 discount on the price of the box, making it even better value at just £40, using code FDBOXS5 RIGHT HERE.
This beauty box looks super sleek, with a large square design with a lid, and there’s an even a gap on the lid for you to write a personalised message which I think is a sweet touch, and the contents within the box is worth £132 which is fantastic.
So, which products are included within the Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Box? Well let me tell you….
- Rituals The Rituals of Samurai Body Lotion- 250ml- worth £12.90
- ESPA Energising Bath and Shower Gel– 70ml- worth £6.16
- Nip & Fab Glycolic Exfoliator– 75ml- worth £12.95
- Elemis Superfood Facial Wash– 150ml- worth £28
- Hawkins and Brimble Natural Daily Energising Moisturiser- 100ml- worth £14.95
- Men-U 3 Minute D-Tox- 100ml- worth £17.45
- Marvis Aquatic Mint Toothpaste– 85ml- worth £7
- Mancave Anti-Pollution Face Serum- 50ml- worth £10
- Ecooking Multi Balm– 75ml- worth £23
I think this is a really great box, giving you a body lotion, shower gel, face scrub, facial wash, moisturiser, serum, toothpaste and a face mask. You wouldn’t even need to wrap the box, as it’s so nicely presented, and it’s only available whilst stocks last, and you can find it right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!