If you’re looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift idea, Lookfantastic have you covered with their Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Beauty Box. We don’t see grooming beauty boxes very often, but this has to be one of the best boxes we’ve seen from any retailer for 2022 thus far, and keep on reading to see why…
“For the special Father figure in your life…
Not sure what to treat your Dad to this Father’s Day? Don’t panic! We’ve got you sorted. Introducing the complete LF x Mankind Father’s Day grooming collection that offers a seamless routine. From grooming beauty treats to everyday essentials, he’ll be able to indulge in 11 essential grooming products and two fragrances for the modern man. It’s as simple as grooming in 1,2,3…“
The Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Beauty Box is going to be on sale for £50, which is a bargain considering all of the grooming products inside the box have a collective value of £134.80.
This box comes in a stylish black cube style box, and features eleven luxurious grooming products, making it perfect for male grooming addicts, or those that don’t have a male grooming routine in place, as it gives you everything you need, and more.
So, what’s inside the Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Beauty Box?
- Elemis Cool Down Body Wash 200ml – worth £30
- Men-U Daily Refresh Shampoo 100ml – worth £9.45
- Mio Body Motivator Revitalising Gel 10ml – worth £26
- This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray 10ml – worth £12
- Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse 150ml – worth £18
- Molton Brown Lip Saver 10ml – worth £12
- American Crew Pomade 50g – worth £11.05
- Bulldog Natural Deodorant– Peppermint and Eucalyptus 75ml – worth £4.50
- grüum Pür Gentle Moisturiser 50ml – worth £8
- CeraVe Daily Moisturising Lotion 20ml
- Mont Blanc Explorer Fragrance 4.5ml
- Floral Street – Black Lotus 1.2ml
This Lookfantastic x Mankind Father’s Day Beauty Box features a body wash, a shampoo, a body lotion, pillow spray, facial cleanser, lip treatment, hair styling pomade, deodorant, two moisturisers, and two fragrances; all for £50, and it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!