Lookfantastic have teamed up with Elizabeth Arden to create the limited edition Lookfantastic x Elizabeth Arden Beauty Box. The box features a selection of Elizabeth Arden’s most iconic and well loved beauty treats. Keep on reading to find out more….
Lookfantastic x Elizabeth Arden Beauty Box
The Lookfantastic x Elizabeth Arden Beauty Box is priced at £65, however the contents inside the box are worth £187 which has to be one of the best values they’ve offered in one of their one brand beauty box edits.
“Technology driven skincare that delivers visible results…
Introducing the LOOKFANTASTIC x Elizabeth Arden Limited Edition Beauty Box – filled with 7 incredible skincare treats, for a start-to-finish regime like no other. Worth over £187, get yours today for £65!”
Included within the Lookfantastic x Elizabeth Arden Beauty Box, there are the following skincare products;
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage® Anti-Aging Treatment Boosting Cleanser (125ml) – worth £39
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster (50ml) – worth £60
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant (27ml) – worth £9.95
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage® Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum (5ml) – worth £30
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules) – worth £10.50
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules) – worth £10.50
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant (50ml) – worth £28
- Subscribed to the Beauty Box? Click through your early access email and use your subscriber exclusive £5 discount to get the box for just £60.*
- Want £5 off? Subscribe to the Beauty Box and use code EANEWSUBS at checkout to get the box for just £60!**
It’s such a great Elizabeth Arden discovery box, and the box itself is beautiful too, with a townhouse design, which opens up to reveal the products inside.
The Lookfantastic x Elizabeth Arden Beauty Box is fab box, and it’s limited edition too, so it’s bound to sell out quickly considering how good the value is.
All images belong to Lookfantastic.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!