I’ve found some of the recent Lookfantastic limited edition boxes to be a little repetitive lately, but the new Lookfantastic Valentine’s Day Beauty Box 2022 is definitely the best beauty box they’ve launched in months, and keep on reading to find out why…
“Self-love is in the air this February. Fall head over heels for the limited-edition Valentine’s Collection from Beauty Box. Featuring 12 luxury products (six full-size!) worth over an incredible £198, give the gift of self-care to someone you love on Feb 14th. From pillow sprays to blushers, there’s something for every love story in this exclusive box.“
The Lookfantastic Valentine’s Day Beauty Box 2022 is £55, and the contents inside this limited edition box are worth £198, and you can even get £10 off as a Beauty Box subscriber, making the price even more impressive.
It’s such a cute design for Valentine’s Day, with a pretty pink and red box featuring a satin ribbon and gold foil accents. It looks like a box design you could reuse too.
Normally, Lookfantastic have their limited edition boxes in lidded boxes, just like their Lookfantastic Beauty Box design, so it’s nice to see them change up the design for this Valentine’s Day themed box edit.
So, what’s inside the Lookfantastic Valentine’s Day Beauty Box 2022?
- This Works Love Sleep Pillow Spray 10ml – Worth £12
- Living Proof Mini Dry Shampoo 60ml – Worth £10
- MAC Lipstick (Mehr) – Worth £17.50
- Delilah Lip Liner – Worth £20
- Elemis Superfood Berry Boost Mask 75ml – Worth £30
- Nails Inc. Fired Up Portland Square Nail Varnish 10ml – Worth £8
- Luvia Prime Vegan Candy Blush Brush – Worth £15
- Herbivore Cloud Jelly 30ml – Worth £45
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 3.9g – Worth £11.70
- OUAI Detox Shampoo 30ml – Worth £9
- Ciate Blusher – Worth £11.60
- Laboratory Perfume- Amber 5ml – Worth £9
This is such a fantastic box this time, with some really impressive brands, with some full sized products like the MAC Lipstick, Elemis face mask and Delilah lip liner, and the box is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!