Lookfantastic are kicking off the new week with a brand new beauty box! The Lookfantastic Summer Essentials Beauty Box is their latest limited edition beauty box, and this box has been created with a summer theme, to give you the beauty essentials you need over the coming weeks. Keep on reading to find out more…
“Beat the summer heat with this complete collection of some of our most hydrating, rejuvenating and glow-inducing products for an incredible £45! From self-tanning drops to moisturisers and body scrubs, we’ve covered every basis to get you feeling good this summer in this ultimate summer bundle.”
The Lookfantastic Summer Essentials Beauty Box is priced at just £45, however if you’re a subscriber of the Lookfantastic #LFBeautyBox, you’ll get £5 discounted from the price when using the code SUMMERBB, making the box just £40, which is amazing considering the contents are worth £143 – wow!
What’s inside the Lookfantastic Summer Essentials Beauty Box?
- Eyeko Beach Waterproof Mascara – Worth £10
- REN Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser 100ml – Worth £25
- Aveda Nutri-Plenish Leave-in Conditioner 200ml – Worth £29.50
- Kérastase Resistance Masque Force Architect 75ml – Worth £16.72
- Bondi Sands Coconut Body Moisturiser 200ml – Worth £6
- Skinny Tan Coconut Water Self Tanning Drops 30ml – Worth £14.95
- Lancaster Velvet Face Cream SPF30 3ml – Worth £1.26
- Illamasqua Beyond Veil Mini Primer 6ml – Worth £12
- Frank Body Shimmer Body Scrub 100g – Worth £7.95
- Nip & Fab Vitamin C Fix Tonic 100ml – Worth £19.95
I think this is one of my favourite boxes we’ve seen from Lookfantastic in a few months. There’s so many great beauty brands, and the box gives you a mascara, cleanser, leave in conditioner, hair mask, body lotion, self tan, facial SPF, a face primer, body scrub and a vitamin C toner, all for £45 (or £40, if you’re an existing customer). It’s a great box, and is available right now….
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!