The Lookfantastic Mother’s Day Collection US 2022 has dropped, and it’s a beautiful gift idea. Mother’s Day is a completely different date in the UK and the US, and the US version of the Lookfantastic Mother’s Day Collection is actually a little diffAerent to the UK version (which you can see right here). Keep on reading to find out all about the US version of this beauty box…
“For Mother figures everywhere- this is their day. Celebrate in luxurious style with the Limited Edition Mother’s Day Collection from Beauty Box worth over $233, that’s a saving of over $163!
From cleansers and candles to oils and fragrances, there’s something for every mother figure (and grandmother, auntie, sister, stepmother, mother-in-law…) in this beautiful collection. Say Thank You for everything they do with the gift of beauty, direct from the people who do it best…“
The Lookfantastic Mother’s Day Collection US 2022 is $80, and features a staggering $233 worth of beauty products. Plus, if you’re a subscriber of the monthly Lookfantastic beauty box, you can get $10 discount on the box, meaning it’ll be just $70 when using code BBMOTHERS.
So, what’s inside the Lookfantastic Mother’s Day Collection US 2022?
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask 50ml – worth $45.84
- Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Split End Remedy 50ml – worth $34.05
- Perricone No:Rinse Pore Minimising Toner 118ml – worth $48.45
- Glamglow Bubble Sheet Mask – worth $10.48
- Pai The Light Fantastic Oil 30ml – worth $44
- NEOM Travel Candle – worth $20.95
- Revolution Blusher Reloaded Sweet Pea – worth $5.24
- Philosophy Microdelivery Resurfacing Toner 30ml – worth $10.48
- Laboratory Perfumes, Amber Eau de Toilette 5ml (Selected countries only)
It’s such a great line-up, featuring haircare, skincare, makeup, home fragrance and fragrance. It’s also a beautiful design, making it the perfect gift idea for Mother’s Day, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!