The Lookfantastic May 2022 Getaway Edition Beauty Box is here, as the May offering of the Lookfantastic Beauty Box. Whenever May rolls around, beauty box brands tend to do summer themes for their boxes, to coincide with the start of the warmer temperatures.
And this month’s edit is going to be perfect for any summer getaways you have planned. Keep on reading for a full contents reveal of the UK & US versions of the Lookfantastic May 2022 Getaway Edition Beauty Box…
“Under the glimmering light of the summer sun, you’ll find our must-have edit of glow-getting products, ready for summer. We’ve got everything you need to keep your skin hydrated and give you that lit-from-within feeling this season. Plus, keep your essentials close-by at all times with our handy, travel-friendly Beauty Bag. Update your beauty stash today with this exclusive collection.“
If you’re new to the Lookfantastic beauty box concept, it’s a monthly subscription box, and every month’s box carries a different theme. Inside the box, you’ll find at least five products to complement that theme, and you’re always getting amazing value for money, compared to the price of the box.
You can subscribe for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plans, and the longer you subscribe, the greater the discount you’ll receive. They’re definitely the best monthly subscription box available right now, and far superior to Glossybox, Birchbox and RoccaBox.
So, what’s inside the UK version of the Lookfantastic May 2022 Getaway Edition Beauty Box?
- Bondi Sands Fragrance Free SPF 50 10ml – worth £2.50
- Gruum Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Bar – worth £12
- Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream 25ml – worth £10
- The Ritual of Karma Body Shimmer Oil 30ml – worth £5.85
- Ciaté London Glow To Highlighter Mini – worth £8
- We Are Paradoxx 3-in-1 Conditioner 30ml – worth £10.50
- Travel Bag – worth £5
Inside the US version of the Lookfantastic May 2022 Getaway Edition Beauty Box:
- Bondi Sands Fragrance Free SPF 50 10ml – worth $3.26
- Gruum Purifying Charcoal Cleansing Bar – worth $15.65
- The Ritual of Karma Body Shimmer Oil 30ml – worth $7.63
- Ciaté London Glow To Highlighter Mini – worth $10.43
- We Are Paradoxx 3-in-1 Conditioner 30ml – worth $13.69
- skinChemist Rose and Lavender Eye Serum 15ml – worth $26.07
- Travel Bag – worth $5
The boxes in the UK and US do differ slightly, with the UK version having a mini Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream, and the US version contains a full sized skinChemis Eye Serum.
In the UK version we’re getting a mini SPF, a cleansing bar, a mini body lotion, a mini body oil, mini highlighter and mini conditioner, with all of the products being handy travel sizes, as well as a cute nude travel bag, which is a nice extra to get with this month’s box, and it’s available right now.