Lookfantastic do the best monthly boxes compared to Glossybox and Birchbox, and this month’s box is all about empowerment, which ties in with International Women’s Day on the 8th of March. Let’s take a look inside…
“Our March monthly Empowerment edit is here. Featuring 6 of the most on trend and beauty redefining products of the moment- get your hands on this power edit before it’s too late! Worth over £57… subscribe today for just £13!“
The Lookfantastic Empowerment Edit Beauty Box contains over £57 / $79 worth of products, and it looks like there’s a couple of box designs you can possibly receive this month. They’re both beautiful, with a bright and vibrant pink design.
So, what’s inside the Lookfantastic Empowerment Edit Beauty Box?
- ESPA Refining Skin Polish 15ml – worth £8.72
- Sachajuan Volume Cream 125ml – worth £23
- Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil 5ml – worth £6.50
- Starskin DREAMKISS™ Plumping and Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Lip Mask – worth £5
- Luvia 308 Detail Shader Brush – worth £10.48
This month, you’ll also receive one of these products;
- Revolution The Waterproof Mascara – worth £8
- Revolution The Mascara – worth £8
- Wet n Wild Lipstick Sandstorm – worth £3.99
There’s a great mix of products this month, with skincare, makeup, beauty tools and body care too. I like that there’s a mystery element too, with the different box designs, and then the surprise makeup product too. If you love the line-up this month, the box is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!