I have an exclusive reveal for you, and it’s the Lookfantastic Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box 2021. Last year’s Lookfantastic Black Friday box sold out in record time.
So if you like the look of this year’s box, I highly recommend snapping it up quickly, as it’s one of the best Black Friday beauty boxes available this year.
“Spoilt for choice? Don’t compromise on your beauty bag upgrade for winter and grab the essential BLACK FRIDAY collection. Packed with 11 incredible products worth over £151… this is every beauty-lover’s dream! From lipsticks to recovery balms and face masks, we’ve done the hard work for you and redefined your beauty shelf.”
The Lookfantastic Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box 2021 contains £151 worth of beauty products, and the box will be available for £35
If you’re a subscriber of the Lookfantastic Beauty Box, you can get a £10 discount on the box once it launches, meaning you’ll only pay £25, which is amazing! So what’s inside the box?
- Eyeko Lid Gloss (Shade Luna) 4ml – Worth £10
- Ren Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm 30ml – Worth £40
- Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter 20ml – Worth £7.70
- Balance Me Rose Otto Face Oil 10ml – Worth £16
- MineTan Rose Illuminating Facial Tan Mist 100ml – Worth £12.99
- Aurelia Probiotic Blemish Hero 15g – Worth £18
- Palmers Coconut Oil Conditioning Shampoo 50ml – Worth £1.99
- Molton Brown Vetiver & Grapefruit Body Wash 100ml – Worth £7
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask – Worth £20
- Revlon Classic Super Lustrous Lipstick (Shade Rose Wine) – Worth £7.99
- Rituals Ritual of Mehr Body Cream 70ml – Worth £10
You’re getting bodycare, makeup, skincare, haircare and tanning products all-in-one within the Lookfantastic Black Friday Limited Edition Beauty Box 2021, and for £25 or £35, it’s a fab box, and you can find it right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!