Lookfantastic has launched the Lookfantastic 11.11 China Single’s Day Beauty Box today, which has been created to celebrate the 11th of November (11/11), which is a Chinese unofficial holiday and shopping season that celebrates people who are not in relationships.
“Our popular Single’s Day Beauty Box is back this November. Featuring 14 of the best beauty products for this season, make your skin glow and sparkle in all of it’s radiance. Worth over an incredible £263 get yours today for just £60!“
The Lookfantastic 11.11 China Single’s Day Beauty Box is available now for £60, and the contents inside this super bright pink box are worth £263, so like always with Lookfantastic beauty boxes, you’re getting amazing value.
It is a really cute, design though, with illustrated women on the front, and on the inside there’s illustrations of perfume bottles, wine glasses and hand cream tubes on the inside.
So, what’s inside the Lookfantastic 11.11 China Single’s Day Beauty Box?
- Ecooking Vitamin C Serum 20ml – worth £43
- CeraVe Hydrate Cleanser 20ml – worth £0.81
- Lancôme Advanced Jennific Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml – worth £10.85
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Bar 30ml – worth £14.10
- NEOM Perfect Night Sleep Overnight Facial Cream 10ml – worth £16
- Molton Brown Luberb & Rose Body Wash 100ml – worth £7
- Medik8 Retinol 3TR Serum 15ml – worth £29
- Illamasqua Anti-Matter Lipstick-Rocket 4.15g – worth £15
- Bioeffect EGF Serum 2.5ml – worth £30
- By Terry Baume de Rose Fraconet Lip Gloss 2.3g – worth £14
- Ameliorate Soothing Body Exfoliant 50ml – worth £8.75
- Christophe Robin Aloe Vera Hydrating Melting Mask 40ml – worth £5.40
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cleanser 30ml – worth £16
If you’ve missed out on the Lookfantastic advent calendar, I feel like this box would be a nice alternative as you’re getting thirteen beauty treats. Some of the products are very exciting like the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleanser and the full size Illamasqua lipstick, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!