Another advent calendar to share with you, and it’s the Liz Earle 12 Days of Liz Earle Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. Liz Earle is such a popular skincare brand, so their advent calendars are always super popular, and this year’s calendar really is beautiful.
Liz Earle 12 Days of Liz Earle Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
The Liz Earle 12 Days of Liz Earle Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 has a botanicals theme, with wintery leaves and berries, and a heart on the front. Inside the calendar, there are twelve Liz Earle favourites, to give you almost a full skincare routine, and the contents is impressive.
This calendar is available for £125, and gives you eleven deluxe travel sized Liz Earle skincare treats, and then also a full sized 100ml Cleanse & Polish, which is what made a name for the brand, and has won many prestigious beauty awards.
So, what’s inside the Liz Earle 12 Days of Liz Earle Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml / 3.3 fl.oz + Muslin Cloth
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Travel Size 30ml / 1.fl.oz + Muslin Cloth
- Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle EyeBright Soothing Eye Cleanser 50ml / 1.6 fl.oz
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml / 1.6 fl.oz
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Cream 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Gel Cream 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Rich Cream 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle Cica Restore Skin Paste 50ml / 1.6 fl.oz
- Liz Earle SuperSkin Moisturiser 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle SuperSkin SuperLip Balm 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
- Liz Earle SuperSkin ALT-Retinol Skin Paste 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz
I love the mix of products within the Liz Earle 12 Days of Liz Earle Beauty Advent Calendar 2021, and it gives you so many of their products to enjoy throughout December. If you’d like to get your hands on this luxury skincare advent calendar, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Liz Earle.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!