Now we’re in June, we’re going to see lots of summery beauty treats, and the Lime Crime Sunkissed Glimmering Skin Sticks have launched today, and they look so pretty.
I have to admit, when I saw the brand’s post in my Instagram feed, I thought it was Sol Body from the packaging design, but it’s a Lime Crime launch, and keep on reading to find out more…
“☀️ NEW SUNKISSED GLIMMERING SKIN STICKS☀️ Meet your new summer beauty essential. Glow & go with multi-use highlighting skin sticks for glimmer, bronze, or blushed looks for your face & body. With 9 different shades offered, you’ll be able to give your skin the glow it’s been missing!”
The Lime Crime Sunkissed Glimmering Skin Sticks are solid cream sticks which can be used on the face and body, to add a shimmery glow to the skin.
There’s nine shades to choose from, which is a really decent shade range for a shimmery stick highlighter, especially when you compare it to the 3 shades Revolution launched last week.
The Lime Crime Sunkissed Glimmering Skin Sticks are housed within a nude coloured, plastic stick with a wheel that allows you to propel the cream highlighter stick up and down.
I love the packaging, and the sticks have an elliptical shape to them, allowing you to be precise with your application on areas like the shins, shoulders, collarbones or cheekbones.
- Comes in 9 unique shades to highlight all skin tones
- Has a lightweight formula with super dewy payoff
- Has hydrating properties for silky summer skin
- Comes in a buildable formula that can be worn as a light sheen or layered for maximum glow
- Can opt for a shade darker than your skin tone to highlight for a deeper bronzed look.
- To Never Hide your features, but instead highlight your beauty!
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
The Lime Crime Sunkissed Glimmering Skin Sticks are available in the following shades;
- 🔆 Cove is a rich terracotta
- 🔆 Bondi is a deep bronze
- 🔆 Maui is a rose gold
- 🔆 Cabana is a light golden bronze
- 🔆 Oasis is a pink champagne
- 🔆 Beachy Keen is a light coral
- 🔆 Gold Coast is a yellow gold
- 🔆 Tidal is a champagne
- 🔆 Wavy is a lavender pink
I think it’s great that there’s nine shades, as there appears to be shades for most skintones, and they look very pretty in the swatches. Although they’re obviously swatched at intensity, and you could sheer them out on the skin for a more subtle glow, and they’re available right now.
All images belong to Lime Crime.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!