Lime Crime fans will be happy to know they’ve launched a brand new lip product. The Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick Collection has launched.
Whilst many brands have stopped launching new products, I think it’s fab that some brands are trying to keep beauty lovers happy with new launches.
I know myself, I am trying to keep life as ‘normal’ as possible, and whilst makeup isn’t important, it’s still nice to know what’s new and the Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick Collection launched on the Lime Crime website today.
Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick Collection
With shades ranging from punchy pinks and shockin’ purples to an electric green, Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipsticks remind us of the frozen treats we were obsessed with back in the day.
We’re talking about the big ole ice pops we enjoyed every summer and the tangy-sweet flavors that melted right onto our lips, always leaving behind a faint stain of color.
- With buildable coverage, you can give your lips just a hint of a hue or saturated layers of color.
- Sheens condition and lock in moisture.
- Lemon-lime scented so your lips look and smell yummy!
What It Does: Refreshes lips with a moisturized satin finish and a hint of colour. It’ll look like a colourful ice pop has melted right onto your lips – only without the hot, sticky mess!
What It Won’t Do: Give you dull, dry, or cracked lips.
- To close your Lip Pop correctly, make sure to twist your Lip Pop LEFT to send it back down!
- Make lip colour pop longer with Ghost Veil Lip Primer!
- Use Velvetines Lip Liners for an added burst of colour before gliding on Lip Pops.
- Create a colourfully shiny gloss effect by slicking on Wet Cherry Gloss afterward.
- Get all for yourself or share with BFFs!
The Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick collection includes nine different shades, that can be purchased individually for $20, or a bundle for $126.
The packaging is so bright and vibrant, with lime green coloured casing, and a button in the base which you turn to push the lipstick up.
The packaging looks unique for a lip product, and for all nine shades, Lime Crime have included swatches on three different skintone so you can see what they’d look like on your lips.
- LIME ST: Lime green (LIMECRIME.COM EXCLUSIVE)
- PUMPKIN POP: Red-orange
- COLD BREW: Cool taupe brown
- SANGRIA: Cool toned red
- RETROGRADE: Medium pinky lilac
- MACAROON: Pale nude pink
- GOLD STAR: Metallic gold
- OXBLOOD: Deep oxblood red
- FIRECRACKER: Poppy red
The Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick collection look to have a somewhat sheer coverage, but they are described as being buildable with a comfortable satin finish.
There’s a nice mix of shades, with nudes, pinks, coral and purple, and there’s even a random lime green colour which will be exclusive to just their website and won’t be available from Lime Crime stockists. I really like the sound of this formula, and the Macaroon and Cold Brew shades are right up my street.
As these nine Lime Crime Lip Pops Satin Lipstick shades are not conventional lipsticks, you will get less product for your money than you would with a typical bullet lipstick, but they still look fab, and they’re available via Lime Crime’s website now.