For the Lime Crime holiday collection 2020, the brand is focusing on promoting their ‘greatest hits’ with the Lime Crime Greatest Hits Classic Eyeshadow Palette and also the Lime Crime Greatest Hits Bangers Shadow Palette.
Lime Crime Greatest Hits Classic Eyeshadow Palette
The Lime Crime Greatest Hits Classic Eyeshadow Palette is an eight pan palette, in the same format as the Lime Crime Venus Palettes with the same cardboard packaging.
This palette is a little more special than your average palette, as the shades were chosen by Lime Crime fans, when they asked their followers to choose their favourite Lime Crime Eyeshadow shades. I think this is such a cool idea, and it’s guaranteed to be a popular palette as it’s been curated by their customers.
The Lime Crime Greatest Hits Classic Eyeshadow Palette features three different finishes and eight shades which feature in their previous Venus Palettes. The palette itself has the most beautiful dark rose design, which really is pretty and complements the tones inside the palette perfectly.
- Fan-voted Venus shades in rose golds, rosy tones, and timeless neutrals.
- A mega-mix of all Venus palettes for new fans to try!
- Same Venus shadow formula our fans know and love in glow, matte, and sparkle matte.
Inside the palette, there are the following shades;
- SHELL: Opalescent shell-pink (glow) VENUS I
- DIVINE: Dusty stone (matte) VENUS I
- VENUS: The color of bruised fruit (matte) VENUS I
- MUD: Rich burgundy-brown, the color of spoiled fruit (matte) VENUS II
- IN BLOOM: Muted rose (matte) VENUS XL 2
- ETHEREAL: Dusty blush (glow) VENUS XL 1
- FRESCA: Taupe with pink sparkle (sparkle matte) VENUS XL 1
- BOTTICELLI: Midnight wine (matte) VENUS XL 1
I am so, so tempted by the Lime Crime Greatest Hits Classic Eyeshadow Palette. I love rosy cool tones at the best of times, but Lime Crime has such an amazing eyeshadow formula, so I think I’d really enjoy this palette.
I only have one of the Venus palettes (the Lime Crime Venus III Eyeshadow Palette) so there wouldn’t be any crossover with that particular palette. If you also love this palette, it’s available for purchase right now.
All images belong to Lime Crime.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!