Lime Crime have launched the Lime Crime Greatest Hits Bangers Shadow Palette alongside the Greatest Hits Classics Shadow Palette.
The idea behind these palettes, is that Lime Crime have curated the shades from their bestselling, most popular shades from their fans which is such a fun idea.
Lime Crime Greatest Hits Bangers Shadow Palette
“CROWD-PLEASER: You curated it for the party, it’s your go-to celebration Venus playlist . We love our supporting fans; they inspire us every day!
We wanna share the love with a special 18-pan palette featuring their fav shades. Thank you to the fans who chose these banging hues and helped us curate this palette. We made it just for you!“
- Fan-voted Venus shades in nudes, pinks, and grunge shades.
- A mega-mix of all Venus palettes for new fans to try!
- Same Venus shadow formula our fans know and love in metallic duochrome, metallic, matte, foil and glow.
The Lime Crime Greatest Hits Bangers Shadow Palette is £46, and contains eighteen shades in a mixture of finishes; metallic, metallic duochrome, matte, foil and glow shades. The palette has cardboard packaging like all of the Venus Palettes, with a pretty floral theme.
- RADIANT: Peach pearl (metallic duochrome)
- HEAVENLY: Rich rose gold (foil)
- DREAMY – Mauve (matte)
- HAIL: Light silver (foil)
- MYTH: Silvery green (foil)
- BEAM: Lit lilac with pink shift (foil)
- MUSTARD: The color of corduroy (matte)
- MUD: Rich burgundy-brown, the color of spoiled fruit (matte)
- DIVINE: Dusty stone (matte)
- SHELL: Opalescent shell-pink (glow)
- CROWN: Icy champagne (foil)
- RIPE: Warm terracotta (matte)
- PIGEON: Brown/green shift (metallic duochrome)
- AURA: Golden ivory (metallic)
- FLORA: Deep coral (matte)
- JAM: Pumpkin spice creamy matte (matte)
- IN BLOOM: Muted rose (matte)
- MUSE: Deep burgundy red (matte)
If you already own a couple of the Venus palettes, the Lime Crime Greatest Hits Bangers Shadow Palette might be a little pointless due to the repeated shades.
However, if you're new to the Lime Crime Venus palettes, I think this would be the perfect palette as you know the shades are going to be amazing, if they've been chosen by hardcore Lime Crime fans.