The Liberty London Living For The Weekend Beauty Kit has launched today as the latest Liberty London beauty kit. They only just launched their Five Minutes Peach April Edit last week, so it’s amazing they’ve launched another so soon! If you’d like to find out all about this exclusive bundle, keep on reading..
“The Living for the Weekend beauty kit from Liberty enhances your routine with something to celebrate, featuring a winning line-up of elevated bathroom staples and skin care must-haves, worth over £342.
See out the week with some well-deserved pampering or treat a loved one to a ritual upgrade with our biggest and best beauty kit yet.
Packed in a Liberty Weekender wash bag, the edit spans indulgent face, hair and body essentials for a weekend at home or away, including cult skin care from the likes of Augustinus Bader, Dr Sebagh and Mario Badescu, alongside essential hair care from (MALIN+GOETZ) and Slip Silk.“
The Liberty London Living For The Weekend Beauty Kit is £100, however the contents are extremely impressive and offer a value of over £340, making this one of the best beauty kits they’ve created to date.
As with all of the Liberty London beauty kits, the Liberty London Living For The Weekend Beauty Kit comes with a beautiful printed beauty bag containing all of the beauty treats, and the bag included within this bundle is just stunning.
So which products are included within the Liberty London Living For The Weekend Beauty Kit? Well, let me tell you….
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml
- (MALIN+GOETZ) Peppermint Shampoo 30ml
- (MALIN+GOETZ) Cilantro Conditioner 30ml
- Dr Sebagh Signature Serum 5ml
- Slip Silk Skinny Scrunchie in Dusk
- Syrene Aquagel Power Treatment Masque Single Pack
- Claus Porto Voga Acacia Tuberose Hand Cream 50ml
- Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Olive Oil and Tangerine Soap 250g
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Sage And Orange Blossom 118ml
- Decree Deep Cleanse 130ml
- WetBrush Original Detangler in Gemstone Marble
- Liberty Pineapple Paisley B Weekender Wash Bag
With life becoming a little more ‘normal’ now, I think the whole travel theme of this bag is ideal. It gives you such a nice size beauty travel case, as well as travel beauty essentials from some really great brands.
It is limited edition, and all Liberty London beauty kits sell out quickly due to popular demand, so if you do like the look of this kit, snap it up right now!