The Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 has been announced, and like every year, it’s an amazing calendar. The Liberty London advent calendar is the most successful and fastest-selling product in the retailer’s 145-year history, and it’s always one of the most impressive calendars on offer each year.
What Is The Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
The Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is a twenty-five-day advent calendar, with a chest design, which is the same as every other year. On the front of the ‘chest’ there’s an illustration of the iconic Liberty London store front, and the inside of the calendar is lined with a beautiful Liberty London print, adorning the inside of the doors, and the 25 numbered drawers.
“The Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar is the industry’s original. A trove of discovery, our iconic Christmas countdown blesses beauty lovers year-on-year with cult products, niche must-haves and fresh launches, while the Liberty Men’s Advent Calendar brings an alternative edit from our beauty hall and beyond. The full 25 doors of 2021’s editions may have long been opened and emptied, but now’s the time to get ahead on securing 2022’s versions.“
When Does The Liberty London Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Launch?
The Liberty Advent Calendar 2022 will launch on the 28th of September, although, if you’re a subscriber of the Liberty London Beauty Drop subscription service, you’ll get early access to the calendar, and will be able to pick it up one day earlier; on the 27th of September, and get it before anyone else.
This calendar for 2022 will be £245 to purchase, and the twenty-five products inside this calendar have a collective value of £1065, so you’re getting an incredible amount of value for the price you’re paying for this calendar, and the brands included this year are fantastic.
What’s Inside The Liberty London 2022 Advent Calendar?
- Zelens Emulsion D 30ml (Full Size)
- Surratt Lipslique in Eglantine Full Size Worth £22
- Qms Medicosmetics Advanced Collagen Serum in Oil 10ml
- Larry King A Social Life 30ml Full Size Worth £12
- Rose Inc Brow Renew Gel Full Size Worth £19.50
- Mz Skin Hydra Lift Gold Face Mask Full Size Worth £20
- Vilhelm Parfumerie Peony Couture 10ml
- Carriere Freres Tomato Candle 70ml
- L:A Bruket 017 Lip Balm 14g Full Size Worth £12
- Uoma Beauty Salute to The Sun Drama Bomb Mascara Full Size Worth £18
- Bamford Citrus Body Wash 50ml
- Sage Body Wash 50ml
- Malin+Goetz Resurfacing Face Serum 30ml Full Size Worth £58
- Votary Super Seed Nutrient Cream Light 30ml
- Sunday Riley Autocorrect Eye Cream 15ml Full Size Worth £60
- Verden Arborealist Bath Oil 55ml
- Le Labo Thé Matcha 26 Edp 15ml Full Size Worth £65
- Davines Oi Oil 50ml Full Size Worth £25
- Hair by Sam Mcknight Deeper Love Treatment Mask 50ml
- Wild Source Miracle Oil 15ml Full Size Worth £20
- The Seated Queen Cold Cream 30ml
- Liberty Hera Candle 60g
- Ren Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml Full Size Worth £40
- 111skin Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask 30ml
- Aveda Botanical Repair Leave in Treatment Full Size Worth £12
- Trish Mcevoy Tubing Mascara Full Size Worth £22
- Barbara Sturm the Good C Vitamin C Serum 10ml Full Size Worth £40
- Aromatherapy Associates Clear Mind Full Size Worth £22
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive 60ml Full Size Worth £78
- Dr Sebagh Retinol Night Repair 30ml Full Size Worth £72
- Venn Vitamin B Activated All-In-One Concentrate 20ml Full Size Worth £70
- Liberty £15 Gift Voucher
What an incredible calendar line-up this year. I love that Liberty have included a £15 voucher, so you can put it towards the purchase of your favourite product from the calendar. It’s amazing how many full-sized products there are this year inside the beauty advent calendar, and the calendar will be available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!