If you love LAWLESS as a brand, you’ll be excited to hear about the brand new LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer, which is the brand’s latest launch. If you’d like to find out all about this amazing new concealer, keep on reading…
LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer
“This creamy and blendable formula visibly brightens, contours, blurs, and perfects. It feels smooth and weightless upon application and uses natural pigments to deliver high-performance payoff while hydrating and toning properties give a semi-matte, skin-like finish.“
The LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer is a long-wearing, lightweight concealer that delivers medium to full coverage with a self-setting, soft-focus finish that feels comfortable on the skin.
- Antioxidant Complex: Helps to protect the skin’s surface from environment aggressors.
- Caffeine: Nourishes the skin to support and visibly improve tone.
- Nasturtium Flower Extract: Limits the appearance of free-radical damage to the skin caused by blue light.
- Using the doe-foot, apply in areas where you want to visibly brighten, blur, and highlight.
- Blend with fingers, a sponge, or brush.
- To brighten, choose a shade lighter than your skin tone and apply to areas where you want to highlight.
- To blur, choose a shade that matches your skin tone and apply to areas where you want more coverage.
The LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer is $25, and is housed within a frosted effect, matte plastic tube with a small doefoot applicator.
On the Sephora website, it says the product volume is 30ml /1 f.oz which is unlikely, as that’s usually the volume of a foundation, so it’s more than likely to be a third of that at 10ml or under, compared to other market leading concealers.
There are eighteen shades to pick from, and the shades of the LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer are broken down into three shade categories; Very Fair to Light, Light Medium to Tan, and finally Tan Deep to Ultra Deep.
All eighteen shades are as follows;
- Cloud – very fair with neutral undertones
- Buttercream – very fair with peachy undertones
- Petal – very fair with pink undertones
- Cream Puff – fair with golden olive undertones
- Marcona – light with warm golden undertones
- Linen – light with neutral undertones
- Shell – light medium with pink undertones
- Cashew – medium with golden olive undertones
- Ballet – medium with peachy undertones
- Goldie – medium with golden undertones
- Olive – medium tan with warm golden undertones
- Blushed Honey – tan with peachy undertones
- Bronze – tan with neutral undertones
- Coconut Sugar – tan deep with golden olive undertone
- Caramello – tan deep with deep neutral undertones
- Teddy – tan deep with warm golden undertones
- Mink – deep with warm golden undertones
- Clove – very deep with neutral undertones
- Rich Cinnamon – very deep with deep red undertones
- Umber – ultra deep with neutral undertones
If you love a full coverage concealer, the new LAWLESS Conseal the Deal Full Coverage Concealer sounds like a pretty amazing concealer.
The before and after photos of the models wearing the concealer really do look incredible, with the concealer disguising blemishes, discolouration and uneven skintone. If you’d like to check out the new concealer, it’s available right now.
All images belong to LAWLESS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!