I’ve always wondered why Laura Mercier never launched a setting spray, and the Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR has launched as the brand’s first ever makeup fixing mist.
Laura Mercier are known for their iconic loose setting powders, so it makes sense that they would have a setting spray to fix the powder, and makeup in place. Keep on reading to find out all about the Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR…
BUY HERE: Sephora / ULTA / Laura Mercier
Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR
“Set perfectly, without compromise, with our first, clean, 16HR Setting Spray, with no performance or skin sacrifice. From the #1 Setting Powder brand, our new micro-fine setting spray comfortably sets makeup for up to 16 hours, while nourishing skin with a clear, hydrating formula.“
Laura Mercier claims the Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR leaves the skin looking smoother and feeling refreshed, whilst makeup is left looking like it’s been just applied all day, with no touch-ups needed.
What makes this setting spray different from the others, is that the formula features just twelve ingredients (which is less than ½ of top competitors), which is incredible, especially if you have sensitive skin like mine.
It claims to offer up to 16 hours of wear time, with no tightness, no sticky feel or smudging, working to care for your skin, your makeup and the environment with recyclable packaging.
- Skin-Comforting Formula: 87% say this setting spray feels comfortable on skin**
- Weightless Feel: 86% say this setting spray feels weightless on skin**
- Looks Invisible: 94% say this setting spray does not disturb or change the finish of makeup underneath**
- Immediate Shine-Control: 77% say this setting spray immediately controls the appearance of shine**
- All Day Oil Breakthrough Control: 84% say this setting spray reduces the appearance of shine on skin throughout the day, and helps makeup stay on better, even in t-zone**
- Maintains Makeup Vibrancy: 77% say this setting spray keeps makeup looking vibrant**
- Skin Looks Smoother: 74% say this setting spray helps make skin look smoother **
- Gentle on Skin: 81% say this setting spray feels gentle on skin**
The Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR is available in two different sizes, with a full size for $38, and also a travel-friendly mini size for $20, which allows you to try the alcohol-free formula, before splashing out on the full size.
Normally, makeup brands launch a new setting spray in a full size to begin with, which everyone buys as they want to try the formula, only to launch a mini size of the product, a few months later.
I like that Laura Mercier has launched both sizes at the same time, allowing us to choose which size we want to try first. I also like the packaging, it looks so pretty for a setting spray, with a white and pink ombre design.
Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR Key Ingredients
- Plant-derived Matrix: provides a breathable barrier against pollutants and helps locks in makeup for 16 hours
- Purslane Flower: helps soothe and nurture, as well as protect skin
- Glycerin-infused Water: provides a refreshing feel
Use as the final step of your makeup routine, to set makeup for up to 16 hours of comfortable wear. Shake bottle well and hold 10 inches from face. Close eyes and spray skin 1-3 times in an oval pattern, starting at the outside of the face and working towards center.
I really want to try the Laura Mercier Translucent Pure Setting Spray 16HR myself. It sounds like an amazing setting spray, especially when you consider there’s only twelve ingredients, but it still offers impressive claims, and it’s available right now.
BUY HERE: Sephora / ULTA / Laura Mercier
All images belong to Laura Mercier.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!