So it looks like Laura Mercier is focusing on the sheer formulas right now. If you’d like to find out all about these new lipstick crayons, keep on reading…
What Are The Laura Mercier Sheer Matte Lipstick Crayons?
The Laura Mercier Petal Soft Sheer Matte Lipstick Crayons are a collection of twenty, twist-up chunky lipstick crayons. The formula is a 12-hour and long-wearing, whilst providing 24 hour hydration, and beautiful color all-in-one.
The Laura Mercier Sheer Matte Lipstick Crayons are twist-up chunky lipsticks in crayon format. The base allows you to twist-up the lipstick, and the lipsticks have a pretty pale pink color to them.
I really like the nude (and rose gold) color theme Laura Mercier has been choosing for their more recent launches. It’s a lot more modern than their usual sparkly navy casing they’ve used for many, many years.
Laura Mercier recommend using the lipstick crayons for an opaque blurred effect, by applying the lipstick directly on to the lips, and then pressing it in with the fingers to diffuse the color.
Whereas you can achieve a sheer blurred effect by applying to your fingertips, and then press your fingertip on to the lips for a lighter application of color.
- Soft Focus Flex Powders blur for a smooth, matte lip look
- Gel wrapped pigments for comfortable, non-drying color instantly & over time
- Power Care Blend improves lip texture
- Plant-derived emollient blend of coconut & glycerin is lightweight and moisturizing
- Raspberry seed oil creates a lipid barrier for moisture retention
- Mango butter moisturizes skin & helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Shea butter conditions & helps to restore skin elasticity
- Plant-derived vitamin C for strong skin affinity & fatty acids increase penetration
Laura Mercier Sheer Matte Lipstick Crayons Swatches
The Sheer Matte Lipstick Crayons are available in the following shades;
- 300 Léa
- 301 Augustine
- 302 Ella
- 303 Jeanne
- 363 Adèle
- 362 Léonie
- 361 Alma
- 360 Agnès
- 380 Sienna
- 381 Chloé
- 382 Laura
- 320 Amélie
- 322 Camille
- 323 Maia
- 321 Ophélie
- 324 Louise
- 340 Élodie
- 341 Simone
- 343 Noémie
- 342 Zoé
There are some really beautiful shades, with such a nice mix of tones. With variations of nudes, pinks, peaches, reds and berries to complement all skin tones. The sheer finish is definitely noticeable in the swatches, and they all look so pretty, and they’re available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!