It’s been a while since we saw anything new from Laura Mercier, but the Laura Mercier RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Collection has been revealed today, and it’s a beautiful new formula of their iconic Caviar cream eyeshadow sticks.
“This multitasking eyeshadow stick delivers both easy application and high-definition, long-lasting color. It is long-wearing, transfer-proof, and crease-resistant and glides seamlessly onto lids.
This eyeshadow stick blends and layers beautifully, while the self-adjusting, light-reflecting pearls bring natural dewiness to all skin tones.”
The Laura Mercier RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Collection is a six-piece collection of rose inspired shades, and is a brand new formula.
Laura Mercier already have Matte, Shimmer and Metallic finishes within their Caviar Stick collection, but this new formula is said to feature self-adjusting pearls, that adds luminosity to the skin.
- Light-Reflecting Pearls: Infuse shade with subtle, natural dewiness.
- Transparent Roseglow Micas: Deliver jewel-like reflections for a dewy 3D glow that self-adjusts.
The Laura Mercier RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Collection includes the following six beautiful shades;
- Bed of Roses – metallic pink rose
- Forbidden Rose – shimmering copper rose
- Kiss From a Rose – shimmering petal rose
- Rose Thorn – shimmering plum rose
- Strike A Rose – shimmering terracotta rose
- Wild Rose – shimmering champagne rose
All six shades within this new rose themed collection have rose gold metallic packaging which looks so pretty.
Usually, the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks have a deep shimmery brown colour, but this new metallic finish looks a lot more luxe compared to their usual packaging design. All six shades look stunning, and they’re available right here.