If you’re a Laura Geller fan, you’re going to love the Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set which has launched as part of the Laura Geller holiday collection. If you’d like to find out all about this new palette set from Laura Geller, keep on reading….
Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set
The Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set is $29.96 which is crazy good value for five palettes! If you were to purchase the palettes individually, it’d cost you $128.
The set is currently available from QVC, where it’s also available on five EasyPay payments of $5.99 too, which is amazing, especially as you could split the palettes up into five individual gifts.
“It’s a party in a palette! Whether you’re going out on the town or having a girls’ night in, Laura Geller’s got you covered with this stunning collection of full-face palettes.
Each palette features five eye shadows, blush, highlighter, and an illuminating topper which adds a hint of subtle sparkle to eyes, cheeks, or lips. All shades are super user-friendly and easy to wear.“
Each of the five palettes within the Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set include five eyeshadows, one highlighter, one blusher and an illuminating topper for the eyeshadows and face powders, for extra glow and glam.
The five palettes include;
- Office Party: five peachy eye shadows, pink sheen highlighter, light pink/peachy blush, pink-frosted illuminating topper
- Cocktail Hour: five warm nude eye shadows, golden highlighter, brown nude blush, champagne-frosted illuminating topper
- Family Game Night: five taupe eye shadows, iridescent highlighter, pinky nude blush, pink iridescent-frosted illuminating topper
- Girls’ Night In: five pink eye shadows, pink sheen highlighter, bright pink blush, pink-frosted illuminating topper
- Black Tie Gala: five neutral nude eye shadows, champagne highlighter, nude blush, rose gold-frosted illuminating topper
I love that the Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set is designed to be a games compendium, with five different palettes (or games), each giving you a whole different makeup look.
You can use them individually to create a makeup look, or obviously use them together should you wish to. Each of the palettes is perfect for travel as they’re lightweight, and they each also have a mirror. It’s such a fantastic gift set for the price, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Laura Geller.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!