There’s a brand new Latest in Beauty box, and it’s the Latest In Beauty x Style The Luxury Beauty Edit Box. We’ve seen Latest In Beauty collaborate with The Sunday Times Style quite a few times now, and they’re back with yet another collaborative box, and this particular box is themed around luxury beauty treats. Keep on reading to find out more…
“Our Sunday Times Style – The Luxury Beauty Edit is like no other and offers the ultimate collection of premium beauty. Featuring truly cult brands as well as newer brands making waves, this lineup has received the coveted stamp of approval from the beauty team at Style and LiB.
With a value that is over £400 (our highest of the year) and showcasing 13 of the most respected brands in the business, you can expect a range of indulgent, high-performing, authentically luxurious brands. “
The Latest In Beauty x Style The Luxury Beauty Edit Box is £85, and features over £400 worth of beauty treats, and it’s said to be the highest value beauty box that Latest In Beauty has launched all year.
All of the products are luxurious, except the extremely random Revlon lipstick. I have no idea why it’s been included in a luxury beauty box? It’s £8.99 to purchase, so ignoring the lipstick, the rest of the contents are a lot more exciting…
So, what’s included within the Latest In Beauty x Style The Luxury Beauty Edit Box?
- Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream worth £30
- Verso Super Eye Serum worth £60
- Murad Prebiotic 3-In-1 MultiMist worth £30
- Mauli Rituals Sleep Dharma Pillow Mist worth £22
- Gatineau Hydra Aura™ Éclat de Soie Sleeping Mask worth £48
- Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine – Dazzle Me Pink worth £8.99
- Skin Doctors Antarctilyne Plump3 worth £41.99
- Hair Rituel By Sisley Restructuring Nourishing Balm 15g sample
- Praï Beauty Platinum Night Caviar Firm & Lift Serum worth £38
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-In Treatment 25ml sample
- Dr Sebagh Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream worth £21
- Perricone MD No-Rinse Intensive Pore Minimising Toner worth £35
- Face Gym 30-day Online Class worth £49
So that’s everything inside the box, and as you can see, it’s an extremely skincare heavy box, with only one makeup product in the entire box. So if you enjoy trying lots of skincare, the Latest In Beauty x Style The Luxury Beauty Edit Box is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!