The Latest In Beauty x Style Beauty Awards 2022 Heroes Edit has dropped to celebrate the “The Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards 2022”. Every year, Latest In Beauty launches a collection of the shortlisted products, over two weeks, where you can pay £28 and choose any six products from the shortlist.
The products sell-out very quickly, so you have to be quick off the mark to snap up the best products on each of the two Sundays the shortlisted products launch, and whilst you can’t get the choose-you-own beauty boxes any more, this limited edition box is a great alternative for those that missed out.
“The Style Awards Beauty Heroes Edit is here. We created this edit so you can access the HERO products from this year’s shortlist, even if you missed out on some of them in the drops. This one-off edit is filled with the best of beauty from last year and top performers from brands including MAC, Elemis, Necessaire, Fenty Beauty, SUQQU and Sisley. “
So, what’s inside the Latest In Beauty x Style Beauty Awards 2022 Heroes Edit?
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g worth £26
- Necessaire The Body Serum 50ml worth £15
- Fenty Beauty STUNNA Lip Paint – Uncuffed – worth £22 (full size)
- Sisley Paris Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream 10ml worth £30
- Bare By Vogue Williams Liquid Body Illuminator 100ml worth £22.50 (full size)
- Suqqu Sheer Matte Lipstick (shades will vary) worth £36 (full size)
- Vitaskin Vitamin B Mattifying Hydration Serum 30ml worth £18 (full size)
- Pai Skincare Rosehip Bioregenerate Facial Oil 10ml worth £16
- MAC Glow Play Lip Balm – Sweet Treat worth £18.50 (full size)
- Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion 200ml worth £24 (full size)
The Latest In Beauty x Style Beauty Awards 2022 Heroes Edit is on sale for £50, and the products inside this one-off box are worth £228, which is exceptional value, especially when you look at the brands included.
It even includes some of the products which sold out the quickest, when the two shortlist line-ups initially launched, and it’s available right now for a very limited time.