Latest in Beauty have dropped their newest box collaboration today, and it’s the Latest In Beauty x Hello The Royal Treatment Beauty Box, which is in collaboration with Hello! Magazine. Latest in Beauty know how to deliver a fabulous collaborative box, and this box has such a great line-up of beauty treats!
Latest In Beauty x Hello The Royal Treatment Beauty Box
The newest Latest in Beauty edit is priced at £38, however the products inside are worth £114. Plus, if you’re a Latest in Beauty Pro member, you can get an exclusive 15% discount too, making it an even better deal.
“Our HELLO! The Royal Treatment edit is here, and we’re giving you the inside scoop on Royal Warrant Holders and formulas both known and rumoured to be loved by the Royal Family.
Packed with a lineup of 11 products that reign supreme, this edit is your chance to try out everything from long-lasting glamour to picture-perfect skincare from the likes of Molton Brown, Elizabeth Arden, 111SKIN and philosophy. Because if it’s fit for a Queen (or Duchess), it’s fit for you too!“
So what’s included within the Latest In Beauty x Hello The Royal Treatment Beauty Box? Well let me tell you…
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance 15ml
- Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Wash 50ml
- Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Lotion 50ml
- Yardley London Luxury Soap Collection – FULL SIZE
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask – worth £20
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules Hydra-Plumping Serum x 7 capsules
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant 5ml
- Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – FULL SIZE
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 10ml
- Karin Herzog Swiss Chocolate! Lip Balm – worth £26
- Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothening Oil – FULL SIZE
The Latest In Beauty x Hello The Royal Treatment Beauty Box is very much a skincare focused box, with a fragrance, hair oil and body wash/lotion duo. You have some great brands like Molton Brown and Elizabeth Arden, and if you like the look of the contents, it’s available right now.