It’s always fun to share new Latest in Beauty edits with you, and the Latest In Beauty x Fabulous The Beauty Heroes Active Ingredients Beauty Box is their latest beauty box, and this one is in collaboration with Fabulous Magazine.
This is a beauty box with a difference for Latest In Beauty. Usually you’ll find mixed products and brands within their boxes, with a loose theme, but this particular box is all about active skincare ingredients, with a curated edit of skincare treats.
The Latest In Beauty x Fabulous The Beauty Heroes: Active Ingredients Beauty Box is launching tomorrow (12th August) on the Latest In Beauty website, and will offer over £160 worth of skincare products, and every product within the box is full sized, which is amazing.
There’s twelve products within the box, and will showcase active skincare formulas featuring hero active ingredients such as retinol, salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find inside the box;
- Skin Republic Vitamin C Serum 6%
- RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream worth £24.99
- Sanctuary Spa Vitamin C Shower Smoothie worth £6.50
- Ameliorate Replenishing Facial Cream 75ml worth £24
- ELF Lip Plumping Gloss – Champagne Glam
- Frank Body Anti-Drama Face Mask worth £15.95
- Charles Worthington Scalp Caring Shampoo
- Charles Worthington Scalp Caring Conditioner
- Charles Worthington Daily Defence Mist
- Super Facialist Vitamin C Skin Renew Cleansing Oil
- Garnier 2% Niacinamide + Kale Detox Ampoule Sheet Mask
- Alpha H Vitamin A Serum worth £34.95
If you like skincare, or fancy trying some new skincare products as part of your skincare routine, you’ll be able to find the Latest In Beauty x Fabulous The Beauty Heroes: Active Ingredients Beauty Box right here.