I have two exciting beauty boxes to share with you today; the Latest in Beauty The Sunday Times Style The #BeautyBoss Edit and the Latest in Beauty The Sunday Times Style The India Knight Edit. Both boxes offer amazing value for money, with a seriously impressive line up.
Latest in Beauty The Sunday Times Style The #BeautyBoss Edit
We’ve seen some fab beauty boxes from Latest in Beauty this year thus far, and not to mention their amazing advent calendar, which is also still available for purchase right now.
Both of these two new beauty boxes are in collaboration with Latest in Beauty The Sunday Times Style The #BeautyBoss Edit is in collaboration with The Sunday Times Style’s Beauty Director Sarah Jossel in particular.
“The Sunday Times Style’s Beauty Director Sarah Jossel uncovers the latest beauty gems in her weekly column, and The #BeautyBoss Edit is a cherry-picked selection of the best 2020 has to offer.
An eclectic mix of 18 expert-approved High Street heroes and the ultimate luxe formulas from the likes of TAN-LUXE, Clarins, The Inkey List, Carolina Herrera and Indeed Labs. Worth a huge £234, yours for just £50.”
This box is only £50, but the products inside the box are worth £234 which is amazing, and there’s such a great theme of products, which come packaged within a cornflower blue box.
I always think the Latest in Beauty boxes would be good as gifts, as you’re gifting a curated selection of beauty treats, they’re guaranteed to be impressed!
Latest in Beauty The Sunday Times Style The #BeautyBoss Edit Contents Reveal!
- Tan Luxe The Water Hydrating Self-Tan Water – Light/Medium 100ml
- Carolina Herrera Satin Lipstick (shades vary) worth £25
- Indeed Labs Retinol Reface – FULL SIZE
- Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser 100ml
- The Inkey List Apple Cider Vinegar Acid Peel – FULL SIZE
- Eylure NATURALS No.003 – FULL SIZE
- Centred En-Root Scalp Treatment – 1 set of four x 3ml
- QV Skincare Gentle Wash – 250g
- Mauli Rituals Himalayan Healing Salts 1 x 60g
- Garnier Sensitive Advanced Face Protection Mist SPF 50 – FULL SIZE
- La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ Lipid-replenishing Cream Wash – FULL SIZE
- Emolyne Metamorphosis Gel Lacquer (shades vary) – FULL SIZE
- We are Paradoxx Hangover Hair Elixir 15ml
- Dr Sebagh Self-Tanning Drops 1 x 15ml
- Clarins Sun Care Cream Body UVB/UVA 30 75ml
- Q10 Power Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream 15ml
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant FULL SIZE worth £28
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense 72H Lipid-Replenishing Hydrator 15ml
What a line up, and a great amount of full sized products too which is even better. I think you’ll agree this box is such a good deal for £50, and if you’re a Latest in Beauty subscriber, you can get 15% off the price right here.
All images belong to Latest in Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!