The Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit is back for 2021, and drop one has launched on the Latest in Beauty website, and I’ve already ordered my box.
It launched at 11am today, and usually, there’s a nightmare trying to get the box as everything sells out so quickly, but only one product is showing as sold out which might be a sign of the times.
It looks like Latest in Beauty have done a staggered launch for this year’s edit with half of the products being available this week, and next week they’ll launch another collection of products, to ensure it’s fair and people can get their hands on a box. I will definitely check next week to see what’s available, as it’s such great value.
So the Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit 2021 is £28 (plus p+p) and you get to choose any six products from the edit. Some of the products are full size, and those always go very quickly, as you can imagine!
Then there’s some sample sizes too, then next week’s selection will be the same price, and the same time 11am. Keep reading to see which products are available this week, and see which ones I chose…
The products which are available this week within the Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit 2021 are;
- Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream (3ml sample)
- ELF Fiji Putty Blush (FULL SIZE)
- Mauli Rituals Sleep Dharma Pillow Mist (10ml sample)
- Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glow Perfecting Booster (FULL SIZE)
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil Infused Lip Gloss in New Romantic (FULL SIZE)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (5ml sample)
- Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo (FULL SIZE)
- Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner (FULL SIZE)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g sample)
- Sainsbury’s Boutique Summer Violet Nail Polish (FULL SIZE)
- Dr Andrew Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Relief & Resilience Toner (FULL SIZE)
- Molton Brown Vetiver & Grapefruit Eau de Parfum (2 x 1.5ml samples)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish (FULL SIZE)
- Christian Louboutin LoubiRouge Eau de Parfum (4ml sample)
- Sculpted by Aimee Beauty Blocks Cheek Palette – Light (FULL SIZE)
- Sculpted by Aimee Beauty Blocks Cheek Palette – Medium (FULL SIZE)
- Weleda Rosemary Bath Milk (FULL SIZE)
- Dr Sam’s Flawless Cleanser (50ml sample)
- Sainsbury’s Boutique Nail Polish (FULL SIZE)
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (15ml sample)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Hair Treatment (30ml sample)
- Emolyne Metamorphosis Gel Polish (FULL SIZE)
- NARS Climax Extreme Mascara (2g sample)
OK, so what did I choose in the Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit 2021?
Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss – New Romantic (worth £19)
Redken Colour Extend Magnetics Shampoo (worth £16)
Redken Colour Extend Magnetics Conditioner (worth £16)
Sculpted By Aimee Beauty Blocks Cheek Palette – Medium (worth £30)
Weleda Rosemary Invigorating Bath Milk (worth £15.75)
DR. ANDREW WEIL FOR ORIGINS™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion (worth £32)
Everything I chose in my Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit was full size, and the combined value of everything I chose is amazing. It’s £128 in total, and for £28, I think that’s pretty amazing!
The price of the Origins Toner is worth more than the box alone, so I think I chose some pretty fab products, and if you want to get your hands on the Latest In Beauty The Style Beauty Awards Edit is available right here whilst stocks last – be quick!