The edit officially dropped this morning at 7am, and it’s already generating a lot of excitement on social media, so keep on reading to find out more, and see which products are included within this year’s Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit….
“The CEW Beauty Awards Edit is here! We’re celebrating the 2021 industry-led awards with a selection of 31 nominated brands and products. For just £25, choose nine products to put to the test! Be first in line today to secure a free product from either ALLEVEN or Erborian.“
So what is the Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit 2021? Well, for £25, you can choose nine products from the 32-product line-up to fill a beauty box, and you can choose any of the products you wish, providing they are all still in stock.
Products sell out very quickly, and I placed my order at 7.15am this morning, and managed to get everything I wanted. Normally you’d have to pay £3.95 shipping.
But if you use the code CEWFREEPP right here, you can get free delivery, so you just pay £25 for the box, and depending on what you choose, your box could have up to £175 worth of value – amazing, right?
So, which products are included within the Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit 2021?
- Nails Inc Time For A Reset Plant Power Vegan Nail Polish – full size worth £9
- StriVectin Super‐C Retinol Brighten & Correct Vitamin C Serum – 7ml
- Babington Soap Co Moisturising Hand Sanitiser – full size worth £18
- Kate Somerville DeliKate Recovery Cream – 15ml
- Batiste Wonder Woman Dry Shampoo – full size worth £3.25
- Dr Organic Organic Guava Gel Moisturiser – full size worth £10.99
- Skin & Tonic Fresh Face Exfoliating Water – full size worth £18
- Balmonds Skin Saviour – 30ml
- AHC Essential Real Eye Cream for Face – full size worth £26
- Earth Kind Organic Oats Conditioning Bar – full size worth £8.95
- Fade Out Advanced Brightening Day Cream SPF 20 – full size worth £9.99
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream – 7.5ml
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – 75ml worth £22
- Zero By Skin Academy ZERO 100% Natural Face Scrub – full size worth £9.99
- Yardley London English Lavender Hand Wash – full size worth £3.75
- Fudge Pro Blow Dry Aqua Primer – full size worth £15.50
- Nails Inc And Breathe Plant Power Vegan Nail Polish – full size worth £9
- Dr. PawPaw Overnight Lip Mask – full size worth £8.99
- Delilah Intense Day-to-Night Buildable Volumising Mascara – full size worth £24
- Cutex Ultra Caring Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover – full size worth £2.50
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Toner – 30ml worth £9
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer – full size worth £7.50
- NARS Climax Extreme Mascara – 2g
- Apothecary Calm Hand & Body Lotion – full size 250ml worth £5
- Kollo Premium Liquid Marine Collagen – 1 x set of 2 (2 x 21.5g)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara – full size worth £8.49
- Vita Liberata Heavenly Elixir Self Tan – Medium – 30ml
- The Beauty of Eczema Calming Cream – full size worth £14
- Dr Lipp CBD Calm Balm – 4ml
- Sanctuary Spa Ultra Rich Wet Skin Moisture Miracle – 50ml
- Prai Beauty Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme – 15ml
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Hair Conditioning Product – 59.1ml
So that’s the Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit 2021 line-up. I think it’s a really great collection, and I’m really happy with what I chose, but I do wish there were more makeup picks in this year’s Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit 2021 as it’s very skincare heavy.
The box is only available whilst stocks last, and you can get your hands on the Latest In Beauty The CEW Beauty Awards Edit 2021 right here.