Latest in Beauty are on fire with their beauty boxes right now, and the Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box could quite possibly be the best edit they’ve curated this year so far.
Latest in Beauty team up with The Sunday Times Style quite frequently for beauty box collaborations, and they’re always impressive boxes. If you’d like to find out all about the new Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box, keep on reading…
Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box
The Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box 2020 is £115, and features a whole selection of luxury beauty products worth a staggering £505. That’s a hell of a lot of value, and the products and brands inside this box are amazing, so I doubt this box will be available for very long.
“The edit that dreams are made of…our Sunday Times Style – The Luxury Beauty Edit has landed. Bringing together the very best in indulgent beauty, LiB and Style have given their official stamp of approval on a collection of 17 products, all FULL-SIZE and worth £505.
Beauty obsessives will recognise big names like SUQQU, M.A.C., and ARgENTUM – in the most prestigious edit of the year. Last year’s box sold out in record time, and with limited availability this year, you’re not going to want to miss this.”
The Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box is particularly special, as it contains SEVENTEEN FULL SIZE products, which is insane. Especially when you see which products are included within the Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box….
- Suqqu Designing Color Eyes Palette – shade #03 – worth £45
- Argentum Apothecary Le Savon Lune – worth £104
- Hayo’u Body Restorer – worth £38
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Florale 30ml
- Escentric Molecules Escentric Molecules (fragrance will vary) worth £36
- Iconic London Lustre Lip Oil – Out of Office – worth £21
- ESPA Optimal Skin Pro-Cleanser – worth £32
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath and Shower Gel
- Sarah Chapman Platinum Stem Cell Eye Mask – worth £25
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick – Sultry Move
- Crabtree & Evelyn Buff + Smooth Lip Exfoliator
- Erborian Pink Primer & Care
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands
- BlinkBrowBar Ultimate Arch Definer – Indian Chocolate – worth £22
- 111Skin Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask – worth £20
- Ark Skincare Advanced Action Plumping Lip Cream – worth £32
- Kalmar Love Sensual Senses Bath Oil – worth £45
It’s crazy that this box contains seventeen full size products, and there’s such a great mix of products with skincare, makeup, body care and beauty tools too!
I own quite a few of the products already, otherwise I’d be snapping up this box myself, but if you do like the look of the products inside the Latest in Beauty Style The Luxury Edit Beauty Box, it’s available right now for a very limited time.