Latest in Beauty have revealed their newest beauty box collaboration with The Sunday Times Style – the Latest in Beauty Style Summer Essentials Box. If you’d like to see which products are included within this new edit, keep on reading…
The Latest in Beauty Style Summer Essentials Box has launched today, and is on sale for £48 which might sound pricey for a one off beauty box, however, the contents are said to be worth over £230… yes, really.
Latest in Beauty Style Summer Essentials Box
This new collaborative box is available via their website, and is said to contain 15 summer ready products, and is one of the best Latest in Beauty edits to date. I personally really like and appreciate the mix of products in this box, with skincare, haircare, bodycare and more.
So what’s included within the Latest in Beauty Style Summer Essentials Box?
- Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 FULL SIZE
- Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer FULL SIZE
- Sleek MakeUP Highlighting Palette – Precious Metals FULL SIZE
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 worth £30
- The Inkey List Q10 Face Serum FULL SIZE
- Garnier Micellar Rose Water Cleanse & Glow FULL SIZE
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Lavender and Aloe Vera Deodorant FULL SIZE
- Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Spray Transparent Dry Touch SPF 50 FULL SIZE
- Glamglow MOISTURETRIP™ Omega-Rich Moisturiser
- bareMinerals Mineralist Lipstick – Courage
- The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Lotion SPF 50+ PA+ FULL SIZE
- ELF No Budge Shadow Stick – Metallic Mocha FULL SIZE
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara
- COLAB Dry Shampoo Original
If you love the look of the contents inside this new beauty box, it’s available right here whilst stocks last.