If you love Latest in Beauty, the Latest In Beauty Stella Smart Beauty Edit Vol 2 Box has launched as their latest collection, and it’s a sequel to the Stella Smart Beauty Edit Vol 1 Box which launched back in June 2020.
We have already seen a beauty box from Latest in Beauty this month, with their Do Good Feel Good Box, and it’s exciting to have another….
“It’s time for luxury beauty. This exclusive edit, found only here at LiB, is filled with premium beauty that just makes sense.
With formulations that have the much sought after seal of approval from Stella’s Beauty Editor Sonia Haria and her weekly column, these formulas come from brands that are stocked in the likes of Space NK, Harrods and NET-A-PORTER.“
The Latest In Beauty Stella Smart Beauty Edit Vol 2 Box is priced at £45, however the contents inside the box are worth £200, so like always with the Latest in Beauty edits, you’re getting great value, and the box features products which you’d find in the Harrods and SpaceNK beauty hauls.
So, which products are included within the Latest In Beauty Stella Smart Beauty Edit Vol 2 Box? Well, let me tell you…
- Sam McKnight Easy-Up Do Texture Spray 250ml – FULL SIZE
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration 28.3g
- MZ Skin Lift and Lustre Antioxidant Glow Serum 5ml
- Manicurist GREEN Natural Nail Lacquer – Poppy Red 15ml – FULL SIZE
- Oskia Super-C Smart-Nutrient Beauty Capsules x 7 capsules
- Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream 15ml
- Grown Alchemist Anti-Pollution Primer 12ml
- ISHGA Shampoo and Body Bar – FULL SIZE
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick – Dominate 0.42g
- Kloris CBD Superboost Facial Oil 10ml
- NARS Taj Mahal Blush 1.2g
- PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 15ml
- This Works Morning Expert Hyaluronic Serum 10ml
Included within this box, you’re getting two serums, body cream, blusher, face oil, lipstick, shampoo bar, primer, moisturiser, skincare capsules, nail polish, haircare and a lotion, all from well known popular brands for £45, and it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!