The Latest In Beauty Haul of Fame The Heroes 2021 Edit Beauty Box has launched today, after the Latest In Beauty Advent Calendar sold out yesterday, so if you did miss out on that calendar, this beauty box could be a good alternative, if you fancy trying a selection of fab beauty treats.
“Our Haul of Fame Heroes Edit is back for another year. Celebrating some of the top brands that entered into our LiB Box Haul of Fame in 2021, inside you can expect 10 best in class brands that embody all the things we look for in a good brand.
Not just any box, this round up showcases products from bona fide cult and global best selling brands with a one of a kind lineup of science-led formulas, clinically proven ingredients and high-performance products that have serious payoff and deliver true results.“
The Latest In Beauty Haul of Fame The Heroes 2021 Edit Beauty Box is available for purchase for £38, yet the contents inside this special bundle are worth £192, so you’re getting a great saving, and a great line-up of beauty favourites.
So, what’s inside the Latest In Beauty Haul of Fame The Heroes 2021 Edit Beauty Box?
- NARS Orgasm X Blush 1.2g
- Philip Kingsley Flaky / Itchy Scalp Shampoo 75ml – FULL SIZE
- Aromatherapy Associates Support Breathe Bath & Shower Oil 9ml
- Skin Chemists Dr H Hyaluronic Anti-Ageing Lip Plump – FULL SIZE
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 50ml
- Kate Somerville DeliKate Recovery Cream 15ml
- Oskia Super-C Smart-Nutrient Beauty Capsules 7 x capsules
- 111Skin Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask x 1 – FULL SIZE
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules – Line Erasing Night Serum 7 x capsules
- BYBI Super Greens Purifying Face Mask 60ml – FULL SIZE
So, that’s everything nestled inside the Latest In Beauty Haul of Fame The Heroes 2021 Edit Beauty Box. It’s a great box, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!