Latest in Beauty are on fire with their new box collections right now, with the Latest in Beauty Do Good Feel Good Repair Edit Beauty Box being their newest edition as part of their Look Good Feel Better series.
In addition to this particular box, they’re launching a collab box with Hello this week, and launched their Stella Smart Beauty Box recently too, and this new box is available right here. If you’d like to see which products are featured in this new box collection, keep on reading…
Latest in Beauty Do Good Feel Good Repair Edit Beauty Box
The Latest in Beauty Do Good Feel Good Repair Edit Beauty Box is £28, and contains ten different products, all of which showcase brands that support the Look Good Feel Better initiative. Whilst the box is £28, the contents of the box are worth over £112, making it another beauty of a box, with some really exciting brands.
So what’s included within the Latest in Beauty Style Summer Essentials Box?
- Clinique Clinique iD™ Dramatically Different™ Hydrating Jelly + Clinique iD™: Active Cartridge Concentrate™ for Compromised Skin – FULL SIZE
- Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush – FULL SIZE
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – 15ml size
- Eylure C-Lash (types will vary) – 1 Set – FULL SIZE
- Morphe 3B Pure Nude Eyeshadow Palette – FULL SIZE
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara – 3g size
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Rich Girl Red – FULL SIZE
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum – 1 x 7 day sample
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant – 5ml size
- Rimmel Jelly Blush (shades will vary) – FULL SIZE
- Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser – 20ml size
Whilst I don’t think the Latest in Beauty Do Good Feel Good Repair Edit Beauty Box is the best box they’ve ever done, this box is more about what it represents than the products inside.
Look Good Feel Better are a cancer support charity helping boost the physical and emotional well-being of people undergoing cancer treatment, which is such a great cause.
Strangely enough, the box description says ‘there’s no better way to donate and feel good’ but there’s no mention if there’s a charitable donation to the charity from the sale of the boxes?
I’d really hope so, but I can’t tell you that there 100% is a donation as they haven’t mentioned any donation percentages or amounts, but the Latest in Beauty Do Good Feel Good Repair Edit Beauty Box is available right now.