I have another advent calendar to show you, and it’s an exciting one! The Latest in Beauty Award Winners The Beauty Calendar 2020 has been teased many times on social media, but it’s now officially available right here, and the contents are fab!
The Latest in Beauty Award Winners The Beauty Calendar 2020 is £70, however the contents inside the advent calendar are worth over £300 – wow. What’s even more amazing, if you use the code LIBAC10 right here, you can get £10 off the price – making it £60, which is insane.
“Award Winners – The Beauty Calendar has landed. Mark the festive season with a one of a kind edit of 24 show-stopping products that work.
Worth OVER £300 and featuring everything from skincare ICONS to haircare HEROES, each brand or product is known in the industry for their exceptional formulas and innovative ingredients.
Your products are housed in a luxe, no-waste reusable beauty box. No windows, no doors, simply make your own personal picks each day in the lead up to Christmas.“
Latest in Beauty Award Winners The Beauty Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- MAC Lipstick in Whirl – mini worth £12
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair – full size worth £25
- Floral Street Mini Discovery Set Dark – worth £18
- Foamie Papaya & Oat 2-in-1 Body Bar – full size
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara – mini worth £12
- Color Wow Dreamcoat Supernatural Spray – deluxe size
- Rodial Snake Jelly Eye Patches
- Palmer’s Natural Vitamin C Concentrated Cream – full size
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitte Gel Eye Crayon – shades vary full size worth £21
- Ciate Watermelon Burst Primer
- Aromatherapy Associates Support Lavender & Peppermint Oil – deluxe mini
- Dr PawPaw Outrageous Orange Balm – full size
- Aurelia Miracle Cleanser with Muslin Cloth – full size worth £22
- Erborian Matte Creme
- Sukin Blemish Control Clearing Facial Wash
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original
- NUXE Nuxuriance Gold Mini – worth £16
- Balance Me Gradual Tanning Drops worth £12
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum – worth £23
- Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner – full size worth £16
- Dr Botanicals Lemon Superfood All-in-One Rescue Butter – full size worth £15
- OH K! SOS 3 Step Oil Controlling T-Zone Mask – full size
- Invisibobble Sprunchie – black full size
- Skin Chemists Rose Quartz Youth Defence Lip Plump – full size worth £30
The Latest in Beauty Award Winners The Beauty Calendar 2020 has such a great line up, and it’s available for purchase right now whilst stocks last.
All images belong to Latest in Beauty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!