If you’ve been patiently waiting for the Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021 to launch, it’s finally here. Last year’s Latest In Beauty Advent Calendar wasn’t great, in all honesty.
It wasn’t even a proper advent calendar. It was marketed as being one, yet there weren’t any doors or windows. The products were chucked in a box, so it was a beauty box, rather than a calendar.
Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021
For 2021, it looks like they’ve done something similar yet again. There are no doors or windows, but they’ve individually numbered the products. I know myself, I wouldn’t buy a calendar like that, as I want a proper calendar, and not a beauty box, but at least they’re numbered.
The Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021 is £70, and is said to contain £360 of products in white tissue paper and stickers with the numbers on.
It doesn’t look very luxe or special considering it’s still £70. Compare it to the Next Advent Calendar which is £1 cheaper, and is extremely luxurious and beautiful.
“24 Days of Advent – The Beauty Edit is finally here. Individually wrapped and numbered for an exciting and unique advent experience. You can expect to unveil and trial some show-stopping, natural and luxuriously formulated products that have been hand picked by the beauty gurus at Latest in Beauty. Worth over £360, our HIGHEST VALUE ever, you can indulge in some must-try brands found ONLY in this round up as well as some LiB exclusive sized products. “
So, what’s inside the Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021?
- QMS Intensive Eye Care 15ml (full size worth £120)
- Natura Siberica Overnight Renew Face Cream-Mask – Wild Blueberry 30ml
- Brushworks HD Angled Kabuki Brush – Unicorn (full size)
- Oribe Power Drops Damage Repair Booster 3ml (tiny sample)
- Faith In Nature Shea & Argan Shampoo Bar (full size)
- Fudge Pro Blow Dry Aqua Primer (full size worth £15.50)
- NUXE Organic Marine Seaweed Skin Correcting Moisturising Fluid 15ml (sample)
- Dr Lipp Superfood Elderberry Tint (full size)
- Nailberry L’Oxygéné Oxygenated Nail Lacquer (colours will vary) 15ml (full size)
- Crabtree & Evelyn Volcanic Ash Face Mask 10g (tiny sample)
- James Read H2O Tan Drops Face 15ml (full size worth £15)
- BBB London Ultra Slim Brow Definer (shades will vary) (full size worth £17)
- Murad NEW Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial 10ml (tiny sample)
- Natura Tukumã Hand Cream (full size)
- Invisibobble ORIGINAL Luscious Lashes
- Studio 10 Lip Perfecting Balm Gloss (full size worth £22)
- Delilah Eye Line Long Wear Retractable Pencil – Coal (full size worth £22)
- Rabot 1745 Cacao & Almond Bath & Body Oil 200ml (full size worth £18)
- Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser 30ml
- Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum 2.0 5ml (tiny sample)
- Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel 50ml
AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES De-Stress Muscle Gel 40ml
- Umberto Giannini Flowerology Bergamot + Lemon Oil Super Serum 5oml
- Naturtint Hair Food Goji Revitalising Mask 150ml (full size)
So they are the twenty four products inside the Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021. I don’t feel wowed by the contents, and there’s a lot of very small samples.
If the calendar didn’t feature a £120 product, the value would be a lot lower than other £70 advent calendars in the beauty advent calendar arena. It looks to contain a lot of small, niche brands, and small sizes of the well known brands.
If you fancy trying some new brands, the Latest In Beauty 24 Days Of Advent Beauty Edit 2021 might be a good option, and it’s available right now.