Lancome are known for their long wearing foundations, and their newest foundation launch; the Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation sounds like something I really need to try.
The Lancome Renergie Foundation used to be a popular launch of theirs but it was discontinued which disappointed many Lancome fans, so the fact they’re relaunching an old favourite with an even better formula, will delight fans of the original.
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation
The Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is described as being a luminous foundation offering upto 12 hours wear, lifting and hydration for medium to full coverage. It’s been re-formulated with added active skincare ingredients so skin visibly appears smoother, while imperfections, including dark spots and wrinkles, appear visibly minimized as well.
Created with a focus on delivering skincare benefits in a makeup, the Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is a comfortable, medium-to-full coverage foundation with the anti-aging properties the Rénergie line of products are known for. With SPF 27, this makeup foundation lifts, hydrates for up to 12-hours and minimizes the appearance of dark spots for a luminous finish.
Micro-pearls allow light to reflect on skin for luminosity and radiance, while wrinkles will appear visibly smoothened and fine lines lifted away. From combination to dry skin, normal to oily skin, Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation is suitable for all skin types. Available in 25 shades.
● Provides up to 12-hours of hydration
● Makes skin appear visibly radiant and luminous
● SPF 27
● Visibly minimizes the appearance of imperfections, including fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
● Dermatologist tested for safety
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation Directions
– After cleansing skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer.
– Using a makeup brush, beauty blender tool (use wet for even more coverage) or fingers, apply Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation onto skin for desired coverage.
– Finish makeup application with Lancôme’s Blush Subtil on cheeks, L’Absolu Rouge lipstick and any one of Lancôme’s award-winning mascaras for that extra dose of Parisian chic!
PROPANEDIOL ● CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE ● ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT ● GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL ● COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ● IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT ● CYATHEA MEDULLARIS LEAF EXTRACT ● PEG-10 DIMETHICONE ● PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE ● PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE ● CERAMIDE NP ● SORBITOL ● GLYCERIN ● GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE ● DIMETHICONE ● CAFFEINE ● LECITHIN ● SODIUM LEVULINATE ● SILICA SILYLATE ● CELLULOSE GUM ● 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ● PERLITE
● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● GUANOSINE ● MAGNESIUM SULFATE ● CINNAMIC ACID ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● POLOXAMER 188 ● DISODIUM EDTA ● DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE ● HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT ● HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE ●CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PENTASODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAMETHYLENE PHOSPHONATE ● XANTHAN GUM ● LEVULINIC ACID ● POLYCAPROLACTONE ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● SORBIC ACID ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA ●
The Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is currently only available in the US, and is $50 but it’ll launch in the UK very soon with 25 shades. The packaging so sleek with a frosted glass bottle, white plastic pump and lid.
The palest shade available is Ivoire N 090 and the deepest shade is Suede C 550. I never tried the original version, but I love the idea of a foundation with an SPF of 27 that has skincare benefits with a luminous finish.