Lancome are known for their long wearing foundations, and their newest Lancome foundation launch; the Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation sounds like something I really need to try.
The Lancome Renergie Foundation used to be a popular launch of theirs, but it was discontinued which disappointed many Lancome fans, so the fact they’re relaunching an old favourite with an even better formula; Lancome Renergie Lift Foundation, and it will delight fans of the original.
BUY HERE: Lancome / Nordstrom / ULTA
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation
The Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is described as being a luminous foundation offering upto 12 hours wear, lifting and hydration for medium to full coverage. It’s been re-formulated with added active skincare ingredients so skin visibly appears smoother, while imperfections, including dark spots and wrinkles, appear visibly minimized as well.
Created with a focus on delivering skincare benefits in a makeup, the Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is a comfortable, medium-to-full coverage foundation with the anti-aging properties the Rénergie line of products are known for. With SPF 27, this makeup foundation lifts, hydrates for up to 12-hours and minimizes the appearance of dark spots for a luminous finish.
Micro-pearls allow light to reflect on skin for luminosity and radiance, while wrinkles will appear visibly smoothened and fine lines lifted away. From combination to dry skin, normal to oily skin, Rénergie Lift Makeup Foundation is suitable for all skin types. Available in 25 shades.
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation Key Benefits
- Provides up to 12-hours of hydration
- Makes skin appear visibly radiant and luminous
- SPF 27
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of imperfections, including fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Dermatologist tested for safety
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation Directions
- After cleansing skin, apply face primer. Lancôme suggests La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer.
- Using a makeup brush, beauty blender tool (use wet for even more coverage) or fingers, apply Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation onto skin for desired coverage.
- Finish makeup application with Lancôme’s Blush Subtil on cheeks, L’Absolu Rouge lipstick and any one of Lancôme’s award-winning mascaras for that extra dose of Parisian chic!
Beauty editors have been describing the Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation as being the following;
- Best foundation for aging skin
- Best foundation for mature skin
- Best full coverage foundation for mature skin &
- Best foundation for women over 60
PROPANEDIOL ● CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE ● ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT / CORN KERNEL EXTRACT ● GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL ● COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX ● IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT ● CYATHEA MEDULLARIS LEAF EXTRACT ● PEG-10 DIMETHICONE ● PEG-30 GLYCERYL STEARATE ● PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE ● CERAMIDE NP ● SORBITOL ● GLYCERIN ● GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE ● DIMETHICONE ● CAFFEINE ● LECITHIN ● SODIUM LEVULINATE ● SILICA SILYLATE ● CELLULOSE GUM ● 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ● PERLITE
● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● GUANOSINE ● MAGNESIUM SULFATE ● CINNAMIC ACID ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● POLOXAMER 188 ● DISODIUM EDTA ● DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE ● HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT ● HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE ●CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PENTASODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAMETHYLENE PHOSPHONATE ● XANTHAN GUM ● LEVULINIC ACID ● POLYCAPROLACTONE ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● SORBIC ACID ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA ●
Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation Swatches
The Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is currently only available in the US, and is $50, but it’ll launch in the UK very soon with 25 shades. The packaging so sleek with a frosted glass bottle, white plastic pump and lid. The Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup is available in the following shades;
- 090 IVOIRE N
- 095 IVOIRE W
- 110 IVOIRE C
- 140 PORCELAINE 20 (C)
- 160 IVOIRE W
- 210 BUFF N
- 220 BUFF
- 230 PORCELAINE 40 (C)
- 240 CLAIR 10 (C)
- 250 BISQUE W
- 255 CLAIR 20N
- 260 BISQUE N
- 310 CLAIR 30
- 320 CLAIR 25 (W)
- 330 BISQUE N
- 340 CLAIR 35 (N)
- 350 DORE 10 (NW)
- 360 DORE 20W
- 370 DORE 25 (W)
- 410 BISQUE W
- 420 BISQUE N
- 430 DORE 30W
- 460 SUEDE C
- 500 SUEDE W
- 550 SUEDE C
The palest shade available of the Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Foundation is Ivoire N 090 and the deepest shade is Suede C 550. I never tried the original version, but I love the idea of a foundation with an SPF of 27 that has skincare benefits with a luminous finish, and the Lancome Lift Foundation is available right now.
BUY HERE: Lancome / Nordstrom / ULTA
All images belong to Lancome.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!