The Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 has officially launched today, and it’s a beauty of an advent calendar, both in terms of presentation but also with the contents too.
It must be so hard for brands to create a whole new advent calendar design every year, and the Lancome Advent Calendar is unique to any other calendar designs available this year…
Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
The Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £105, which is generally the price for the Lancome advent calendars each year.
The Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar has currently launched at Selfridges, but I’d expect it to launch at other Lancome stockists imminently, and I’ll update this post as and when that happens.
The Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar has a deep pink colour, and it’s a box which opens up to lay flat with the 24 days being little buildings within a glittery Paris skyline, and there’s even a pop-up holographic Eiffel Tower.
Each of the little buildings open up to reveal the products, and the boxes have a glittery snow effect which is so cute. You don’t have to keep the calendar flat either, there’s a red velvet ribbon which keeps the calendar together until you are ready to open each of the twenty four days.
This is such an amazing calendar design. It’s very extra, but that’s what Christmas is all about, and it’s so much more interesting than the average drawer based luxury beauty advent calendar.
It’s not the kind of design you could repurpose, like you could with a calendar that has drawers, but it would be easy to recycle once Advent is over, as each of the ‘buildings’ could be flattered.
Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal
- Lancome HYDRA ZEN Anti-stress Moisturising Cream-gel 15ml
- Lancome EAU MICELLAIRE DOUCEUR Cleansing Micellar Water with Rose Extract 50ml
- Lancome BI-FACIL Non Oily Instant Facial Cleanser
- Lancome ADVANCED- GÉNIFIQUE YEUX LIGHT-PEARL Anti-Aging Eye Serum 5ml
- Lancome RÉNERGIE NUIT MULTI-LIFT Anti-Ageing Night Cream 15ml
- Lancome TONIQUE COMFORT Comforting Moisturizing Toner with Acacia Honey 75ml
- Lancome EFFACERNES LONGUE TENUE – 02 BEIGE SABLE Softening Long-lasting Concealer SPF 30 5ml
- Lancome RÉNERGIE MULTI-LIFT ULTRA Anti-wrinkle – Firming – Dark Spot Correcting Cream – SPF20 15ml
- Lancome ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE Anti-Ageing Face Serum 10ml (x2)
- Lancome ABSOLUE Rich Cream with Grand Rose Extracts 15ml
- Lancome ABSOLUE Regenerating Brightening Soft Cream with Grand Rose Extracts 15ml
- Lancome MONSIEUR BIG – 01 BIG IS THE NEW BLACK Big Volume Mascara All Day Wear 2ml
- Lancome ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE YEUX Youth Activating Smoothing Eye Cream 5ml
- Lancome PREP & MATTE Refreshing Mattifying Make-up Primer 10ml
- Lancome LE CRAYON KHÔL 01 NOIR Mini Khôl Black Eyeliner 0.7g
- Lancome LA VIE EST BELLE Nourishing Fragrance-Body Lotion 50ml
- Lancome LA VIE EST BELLE L’Eau de Parfum Mini Perfume 4ml (x2)
- Lancome L’ABSOLU ROUGE SHEER – 202 NUIT & JOUR Hydrating Shaping Lipcolor Mini Lipstick 1.6g
- Lancome L’ABSOLU ROUGE RUBY CREAM – 01 BAD BLOOD RUBY Ultra-pigmented Long Lasting Lipcolor 1.3g
- Lancome HYPNÔSE 01 NOIR HYPNOTIC Custom-Wear Volume Mascara 6.2ml
- Lancome TRÉSOR Precious Perfumed Shower Gel 50ml
- Lancome IDÔLE Le Parfum Mini Perfume 5ml
- Lancome MINI Foundation Brush
The Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 features a fantastic mix of makeup, skincare, body care and fragrance products too.
Many higher end beauty brands tend to launch skincare heavy advent calendars, but I much prefer a more balanced calendar combining both skincare and makeup.
I love that you get a gorgeous red lipstick included inside the calendar, as it looks like the perfect festive red lip but you also get some decent sized fragrance samples thrown into the mix too.
Whilst the makeup products are mini too, there are some generously sized makeup items too, and overall, it’s an amazing advent calendar in terms of contents but presentation too, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Lancome.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!