If you like luxurious skincare, the La Prairie Skin Caviar Harmony L’Extrait has launched as part of the La Prairie Skin Caviar Collection, and it doesn’t get much more luxurious than this new launch. If you’d like to find out all about this $820 serum, keep on reading…
What Is The La Prairie Skin Caviar Harmony L’Extrait?
The Skin Caviar Harmony L’Extrait is infused with Caviar Infinite, and is an intensive extrait that restores the harmony of youth by strengthening and re-densifying skin’s vertical pillars. Over time, contours appear resculpted, substance is regained and wrinkles appear reduced. The harmony of youth is anchored.
Inspired by Bauhaus, a cobalt glass vial encapsulates the formula deep within, while its reflection creates the impression of undeniable harmony. An innovative one-twist mechanism automatically captures the formula within the pipette, delivering the suitable dose.
Upon application, the micro-fluidic beads delicately melt into the surrounding gel, transforming into a light extrait with a tensing sensation and satin-smooth finish. Over time, contours appear resculpted, volume regained and wrinkles reduced. The harmony of youth is mastered.
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing, toning and application of lotion and eye area treatments.
- The pipette dispenses a suitable dose into the palm of the hand.
- Start with a sliding motion between the eyebrows, slide up to the forehead and continue towards the temples, avoiding the eye area.
- Slide across the cheekbones, towards the top of the nose and continue down the jawline to the chin.
- Finish by sliding with one hand around the mouth. Repeat the entire pattern until absorbed.
The La Prairie Skin Caviar Harmony L’Extrait is housed within the most stunning, clear and cobalt blue glass bottle, with a silver lid, and a glass pipette dispenser. All of the La Prairie skincare is super luxe, but this serum treatment really does look beautiful, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!