La Mer do the fanciest boujee skincare, and they’ve just launched a gift set featuring a bundle of their most hydrating formulas.
The La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection has launched at Harvey Nichols, and has a very high price tag of £290.
La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection
The La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection comes in a lovely, cobalt blue satin La Mer branded drawstring bag. The bag is super luxe on its own, with branded metal blocks on the end of the drawstrings.
This collection is a five-piece regime to renew, brighten and hydrate. Infuse skin with deep, renewing hydration with a collection of La Mer’s best-loved moisturising treatments to help replenish and renew skin’s appearance for a healthy-looking glow.
La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection Contents
- La Mer The Replenishing Oil Exfoliator 30ml – Apply dry or damp, as desired. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- La Mer The Regenerating Serum 13ml – Shake gently, press 1 to 2 pumps onto face and neck morning and evening.
- La Mer The Eye Concentrate 5ml – Twice daily, dab a small amount onto applicator and gently massage under and above the eye area for increased micro circulation.
- La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask – 1 application – Unfold and place onto clean skin for 5 minutes. Remove and massage excess into skin for an ultimate hydration and radiant energy boost.
- La Mer Crème De La Mer 30ml – Warm crème for a few seconds between the fingers until it becomes translucent, then press gently into the skin.
There’s no denying that the La Mer The Replenishing Moisture Collection is a super luxe collection, but if you’re already a La Mer fan, you might appreciate the deluxe travel sizes within this set.
I’ve only ever tried the Crème De La Mer and it was just as amazing as everyone claims it to be, so I can only imagine how incredible the rest of the range is.