If you’d like to find out all about the face mask, you can find out right here, but if you’d like to get the low-down on this new powder cleanser, keep on reading…
What Is The Kylie Skin Glow Powder Cleanser?
The Kylie Skin Glow Powder Cleanser is a water activated powder cleanser, which on contact with water, transforms into a foam to both cleanse and exfoliate all-in-one. Helping to rid the skin of dead skin cells, impurities and makeup residue.
The powder cleanser is described as being a non-abrasive, ultra-fine powder which will buff away dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling softer, smoother and clearer.
Helping to strengthen the skin’s barrier without damaging or drying it out (just like the face mask from the same range). With a flexible formula, allowing you to dilute the formula to a more liquid consistency to gently exfoliate the skin, or go for a thick lather that deeply exfoliates the skin.
- Rice Powder: Gently exfoliates the skin without drying it out or damaging the skin barrier.
- Blend of Natural AHA Fruit Acids (Blueberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Extract, Lemon Extract, Sugar Maple Extract): Removes dead skin cells and provides a healthy, clear appearance.
- In the morning, or at night, wet hands and face, and dispense a quarter-sized amount of powder into your hands, then add a little water.
- Rub your hands together, to create a lather, then gently massage into wet face and neck.
- Rinse to reveal smooth, radiant skin.
If you like the Dermalogica Microfoliant, it sounds like the Kylie Skin Glow Powder Cleanser is a similar product, using enzymes to exfoliate the skin. If you’d like to check out the new Kylie Skin Powder Exfoliator, it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!