Kylie Skin are jumping on the bandwagon with the launch of their new Kylie Skin Fabric Face Masks which are launching later today (Friday).
It’s random for a skincare brand to create face masks, but many different beauty brands are capitalising on the global crisis.
Where there’s demand, the brands will continue to launch their own version of a face mask, and I think it's good that there lots of retailers
Kylie Skin Fabric Face Masks
There are two cute designs;
• pastel pink with red lipstick lips – Kylie Lips Fabric Mask features a lip print on Kylie's signature pink color. This mask is reusable, washable and non-medical with ear loops. Double layered face-mask with added slit for replaceable filters.
• black with pink KYLIE branding – Kylie Logo Fabric Mask features a pink KYLIE logo on black. This mask is reusable, washable and non-medical with ear loops. Double layered face-mask with added slit for replaceable filters.
This mask is not designed or intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease or condition. This mask is intended for general use only and not for use in any medical setting.
For adult use only. Do not place this mask on children under 2 years of age or on anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove it without assistance.
This mask is not intended to replace other preventive measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your medical provider.
Kylie Skin Fabric Face Masks Usage Tips
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching and putting on mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops and place around each ear. Make sure the mask is snug around the sides of your face.
- Try not to touch the mask once you have put it on.
- To remove the mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
The Kylie Skin Fabric Face Masks look cute enough, and they do have a space for a filter, but I'm not sure they're the most protective in terms of masks. However, they're definitely better than wearing nothing..