Kylie Jenner has announced her newest skincare collection; the Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection, which is set to launch on the 6th of August at 9am PST, with three skincare products and one skincare tool.
It's been a few weeks since we saw the last Kylie Skin launch with their Broad Spectrum SPF, so it's exciting the Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection is launching this week.
If you'd like to find out all about the upcoming Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection, keep on reading….
Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection
The Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection features products to help with skin congestion and overall stressed skin.
The three skincare products in the collection include;
- Kylie Skin Detox Face Mask $22
- Kylie Skin Clear Complexion Correction Stick $15
- Kylie Skin Clarifying Facial Oil $24
The Kylie Skin Detox Face Mask is a cleansing facial mask that has been formulated with kaolin clay, bentonite clay and also charcoal to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin.
It's also infused with mineral-rich sea silt and fruit extracts that deliver vital conditioning while hyaluronic acid provides added hydration, leaving the skin feeling fresh, clean and renewed.
- Kaolin Clay – helps soothe and gently exfoliates the skin
- Bentonite Clay – helps to draw out skin impurities and rejuvenate the skin
- Charcoal – deeply cleanses and helps to absorb excess skin oils
- Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid – helps to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin
- Sea Silt & Natural Fruit Extracts – helps to nourish, brighten and condition the skin, whilst providing an optimal supply of minerals.
- Fragrance Free
The next product within the Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection is the Kylie Skin Clear Complexion Correction Stick which is a gentle yet effective gel-serum solution that targets desired areas and helps to gently exfoliate the skin.
It has a non-stripping formula making it perfect for unwanted surprises.
- Salicylic Acid – a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), which is an exfoliant that helps with the appearance of texture and uneven skin tone
- Glycolic Acid – a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to help gently lift off dead skin cells to reveal fresher, smoother skin.
- Witch Hazel – helps to soothe the skin, and is known for its anti-bacterial properties.
- Tea Tree Oil – helps calm the skin and promotes clarity
- Fragrance Free
The last skincare product within the Kylie Skin Clarifying Collection is the Kylie Skin Clarifying Facial Oil which is an ultra-lightweight oil to help clarify impurities and condition the skin. It's formulated with a unique blend of oils, licorice root and vitamin E to provide nourishing moisture while Salicylic Acid helps to improve the appearance of texture and uneven skin tone.
- Safflower Oil – a light, non-greasy oil that contains a high concentration of linolenic acid. It helps to balance sebum production and replenish essential skin moisture. It can be used for different skin types however it works especially well for those with oily/combination skin.
- Salicylic Acid – a BHA that exfoliates, helps with texture and uneven skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract – helps to brighten the skin
- Skin Clarifying Oil Blend – babassu oil, pomegranate oil, marula oil, rosehip oil work to soothe, nourish and balance the skin
- Fragrance Free
In addition to the three skincare products, there's also the Kylie Skin Face Mask Brush which is going to be $14. it’s designed to help you apply your face masks in a fuss free, and mess free way with synthetic bristles.
Using this collection is said to help you achieve a more balanced and renewed complexion. As soon as more information is shared, I'll be sure to update this post to let you all know..