Kylie Jenner always likes to create launches from her two beauty brands to celebrate her birthday, and the Kylie Skin Birthday Lip Balm Set has been announced as her birthday launch for her Kylie Skin brand.
Kylie Skin Birthday Lip Balm Set
The cute Kylie Skin Birthday Lip Balm Set is launching on Monday on the Kylie Skin website and will be $36. I don't think $36 is too bad a price, for a limited edition gift set with six full size lip balms. Some brands charge that amount per lip balm tube, so to get six is a great deal.
It comes in a cardboard box, with a cut-out heart shape on the front, and contains six different lip balms in different pastel hues. The different colours of the tubes is so cute, and they look perfect for a birthday collection.
- Moisturizing Oil Blend: A blend of Safflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil helps to nourish, soften, soothe and lock in moisturize for all day hydration
- Shea Butter: An exceptional moisturizer concentrated with natural fatty acids and vitamins known to smooth and soften lips
- Kiwi Seed Oil: An antioxidant that is a rich source of Vitamin C & E that helps hydrate the lips
- Pomegranate Sterols: Helps to increase moisture levels while giving the appearance of soft, smooth lips
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps to hydrate the lips
- Citric Acid: Helps to gently lift off dead skin cells to help make lips softer and smoother
- Dermatologist Tested
The six balms within the set are;
- Juicy Peach
- Honey Vanilla
- Mai Tai
- Tropical Berry
We're not sure if the Kylie Skin Birthday Lip Balm Set includes scented balms, or flavoured balms – or both, but I'd imagine they're perhaps scented with the six different scents rather than being flavoured. However, I'll update this post if any further information is shared.
These six delicious lip balms are said to be formulated with Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Shea Butter to leave the lips super soft, nourished and hydrated too.
I love the different colours of the tubes, and all six scents sound amazing and delicious too. Each of the tubes have different pastel colours, and the balms also have a slanted plastic applicator allowing you to dispense and apply the balms for a mess-free application.
The Kylie Skin Birthday Lip Balm Set is launching tomorrow (Monday) to celebrate Kylie's birthday, and they'll be available right here. If you love the look of these balms, they are limited edition so snap them up whilst you can!