The KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour is an exciting new launch for KVD Beauty, and follows up from the super popular ModCon Liquid-Gel Blushers.
I have reviewed one of the blushers here on the blog, and I’m a big, big fan of the formula, so I’m excited they’ve now launched contour shades in the very same formula.
BUY HERE: ULTA
KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour
“KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour is a modern, lightweight, transfer-resistant liquid-gel contour to easily create lifelike dimension.“
The KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour has launched with eight different shades, which is a really impressive, inclusive shade range for a contour product.
Brands tend to launch 3-4 shades for contour products, so eight is a refreshing change, with the shades starting at very fair, through to very deep. There’s only four shades of the blushers, so hopefully we’ll see more shades of the blush formula, as I’d love more shades.
The KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour is $26, and contains 0.57 oz of product within a clear plastic tube, with a striped design, just like the blushers. Except the applicator is different, as the blushers have a nozzle, whereas these liquid contours have a doefoot applicator.
KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour is described as being a versatile, long lasting liquid gel contour, giving you full control to ‘crank up the contrast’.
With the formula featuring high-contrast pigments in an innovative clear base, which makes this lightweight contour work like an actual shadow on the skin, for a natural contoured effect.
The formula can be easily blended out, and built up, without moving your foundation, and promises not to get streaky, oily or patchy. Whilst the hydrating formula helps keep skin looking fresh and smooth without magnifying texture.
- CRANK UP THE CONTRAST: Swipe it on, then use your fingers or a dense brush to blend + build wherever you want to add depth.
- Think: cheeks, nose, lids, forehead, jawline, collarbones and more.
- PRO TIP: For oily skin, set your complexion with Lock-It Setting Powder before applying.
Clinical Test Results
- 100% of users agree that this contour doesn’t require a lot of skills to apply*
- 100% of users agree that this contour is easy to build*
- *In a consumer study on 30 volunteers, immediately after application
- 100% of users agree that this contour does not disrupt their makeup/foundation**
- **In a consumer study on 30 volunteers, after 8 hours of wear
The eight shades of the KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour are;
- Fair Cool – very light brown with cool undertones
- Light-Medium Neutral – light brown with neutral undertones
- Light Warm – light golden brown with warm undertones
- Medium Tan Warm – medium golden brown with warm undertones
- Medium Cool – medium brown with cool undertones
- Tan Neutral – medium brick brown with neutral undertones
- Tan-Deep Neutral – deep brown with neutral undertones
- Deep Cool – rich deep brown with cool undertones
I’m really excited to try the KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Contour, as the formula sounds amazing. I think the Fair Cool would be a great contour shade for my skintone, and I like that you could use a deeper shade to use as a liquid bronzer, depending on your skintone.
I like the ModCon Liquid-Gel Blushers as they’re so lightweight, and almost feel like water as the formula is so thin. It looks so fresh and dewy on the skin, and it sounds like the contour formula is similar, and it’s available right now.
BUY HERE: ULTA
All images belong to KVD Beauty.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!